01. As an administrator of a small virtual data center, you have just installed VUM. Which of the following are not true?
a) You will need to install a plug-in to your vSphere Client to configure the software.
b) You can configure the appliance through its web interface.
c) You can connect to the appliance at the address that was provided by DHCP at the time of the installation.
d) You have not installed a new appliance, only a new service.
02. Which of the following is a major badge of vCenter Operations Manager?
a) Time Remaining
03. How many hosts/clusters are supported with the vCenter Appliance?
04. An administrator is unable to access the Clone Virtual Machine wizard. Which condition could cause this behavior?
a) The vSphere Client is connected directly to an ESXi host.
b) The VM to be cloned is in an HA configured DRS cluster.
c) The VM to be cloned is FT enabled.
d) The VM hardware version doesn't support cloning.
05. Which of the following are not true regarding VSAN configuration?
a) All hosts must be connected to the same Layer 2 network.
b) Multipathing support is not required between switches or routers.
c) Minimum host bandwidth is the same for hybrid configurations; which is 1/10 that for all-flash configurations.
d) VSAN fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
06. You want to view all hosts connected to a specific datastore. Which of the following is a valid option?
a) Home, Hosts and Clusters, click on Host, Manage, Storage Devices
b) Home, Storage, click on Datastore, Related Objects, Datastores
c) Home, Storage, click on Datastore, Related Objects, Hosts
d) Home, Hosts and Clusters, click on Host, Manage, Storage
07. Which of the following are true regarding a subscribed content library?
a) The administrator can change the options to download all content or just metadata.
b) The administrator can add content to the original library as needed.
c) The administrator can change the required password that will be used to connect to the library.
d) The administrator can choose to automatically synchronize all new content.
08. After installing a vCenter license, what can you click to verify the features that the license provides?
b) View Features in Use
09. Which two features are supported when using Fault Tolerance in vSphere 6.x?
a) Virtual Volumes (VVOLS)
b) Virtual Machine Component Protection
d) vSphere Distributed Switches
10. What is NOT a benefit of using VMware Data Protection (VDP)?
a) Provides support for guest-level backups and restores of Microsoft SQL Servers, Exchange Servers, and Share Point Servers.
b) Provides support for advanced storage services including replication, encryption, deduplication, and compression.
c) Provides direct access to VDP configuration integrated into the vSphere Client.
d) Recovers Linux virtual machines through VMware Fault Tolerance (FT).