Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please follow the steps given below to access the Demo Certification Practice Exam:
1. Sign into www.vmexam.com (Registration and Login are required to access all the features of user membership).
2. Go to the relevant Certification Practice Exam page and click on "Try Sample Exam" button.
3. Refer the Demo Certifications Practice Exam criteria. You will be asked to answer ten different questions with random answer options in the given time limit.
4. Click on "Start Exam" button to start the Demo Certification Practice Exam.
The Premium Certification Practice Exams are available in the premium member's account. Please follow the steps given below:
1. Sign into www.vmexam.com (Login is required to access any premium product)
2. Click on "My Premium Exams" option in User menu (Menu name starts with your username located in right side panel)
Irrespective of geographical region or location, the Certification Exam Provider follows same exam pattern with the same question set for any certification exam.
The Certification Exam Provider does not maintain different exam questions for the different geographical locations. For example, X certification exam conducted in the UK, US, AUSTRALIA and INDIA may have the same/similar set of questions. Hence, our premium questions bank is very much valid for the users from all over the globe.
- Full (NN question, MM hours)
- Mini ((NN/2) questions, (MM/2) hour)
If you find provided information incorrect/inappropriate or having any typo error, please write to us on email@example.com with the following details. We will resolve your concern as early as possible on priority.
1. Exam Name and Exam Code
2. Question Text or Page Title or URL
3. Registered username and email address
Please follow the steps given below to purchase the Premium Certification Practice Exam.
1. Sign into www.vmexam.com (Registration & Login is required to purchase any product)
2. Open the Certification Practice Exam page which covers your Certification Exam and Clicks on "Buy Now" button.
3. Click on "Add To Cart" button to add the product to your shopping cart.
4. Click on "Checkout" button to proceed with the purchase.
5. Fill all your order details carefully (as you need to provide documents with same details for Money Back Guarantee) and click on "Review Order" button.
6. Review your order details and click on "Submit Order" button to make the payment.
7. Make the payment on the payment page to complete this order (Our payment gateway accepts payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Paypal).
8. You will be redirected back to www.vmexam.com on your order details page. You can also browse your order history under "<User Menu> → My account → Orders".
9. Now you are all set to start practicing with Premium Certification Practice Exam under "<User Menu> → My Premium Exams".
You can continue to make your purchase using your Credit or Debit Card as normal, just proceed with one of the following methods.
1. Your financial institution/bank will make the conversion from your default currency to USD as per your bank's exchange rate on the day of the purchase. Your Credit or Debit Card statement may show a different purchase amount based on your default currency and any fees that your bank charges you for a conversion.
2. You can change the currency from USD to your local on payment gateway. The final amount in different currency includes conversions and exchange rates fees.
The www.vmexam.com displays the price in USD only and it does not include any other currency or current exchange rate. We only charge you for the product you are purchasing and government taxes if any, we do not charge you for currency conversions or exchange rate fees. The buyer is solely responsible for any fees relating to conversions and exchange rates charged by associated bank or payment gateway.
You can pay online using any Credit Card, Debit Card or Paypal. You Credit Card or Debit Card must be allowed to do an international transaction.
Yes, you will receive an immediate email confirmation re-stating the order details and welcoming you to the site. The order confirmation email is the only receipt you will receive. However, you do have access to previous invoices in "My account" section that you can print on demand.
Your information is 100% Secure with us!
We do not store any bank or personal identification information on our servers beyond your email address and account information provided by you during user registration.