The Alibaba ACA Cloud Computing exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the ACA-Cloud1 exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Alibaba Cloud Associate (ACA) exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the ACA Cloud Computing objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Alibaba ACA-Cloud1 certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Cloud Computing domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Alibaba ACA Cloud Computing exam.
Alibaba ACA Cloud Computing Exam Summary:
|Alibaba ACA Cloud Computing (ACA-Cloud1)|
|Exam Price||$120 USD|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Passing Score||60 / 100|
|Recommended Training / Books||
ACA Cloud Computing Exam Preparation Course
ACT81002 Alibaba Cloud Basic Products
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Alibaba ACA Cloud Computing Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Alibaba Cloud Associate (ACA) Practice Test|
Alibaba ACA Cloud Computing Syllabus:
- Familiar with ECS-related concepts, including regions and zones, instances, disks, snapshots, images, networks, and security groups.
- Has knowledge about the advantages, billing policies, application scenarios, APIs and SDKs of ECS.
- Able to deploy applications based on ECS products.
- Familiar with the usage and operations of ECS instances, disks, security groups, snapshots, images and tags.
- Familiar with the basic concepts related to Auto Scaling, including scaling groups, scaling configuration, scaling rules, scaling activities, scaling trigger tasks, scaling mode and freezing time.
- Familiar with Auto Scaling features, product advantages and common application scenarios.
|Server Load Balancer:||
- Familiar with Server Load Balancer-related basic concepts and features, including the Server Load Balancer definition, implementation principles, supported protocols, session persistence, health checks, backend server weights, certificates, and forwarding policies.
- Familiar with Server Load Balancers product advantages and its application scenarios.
- Has knowledge about usage, operation and maintenance of Server Load Balancers, including Server Load Balancer configuration, maintenance, precautions, and problem identification and handling.
- Familiar with the OSS-related concepts, including regions, buckets, objects, anti-leech, and object lifecycle management.
- Has knowledge about the advantages, application scenarios and billing models of OSS products.
- Has knowledge about the management, use and operations of OSS buckets and objects.
- Familiar with the RDS-related concepts and the database type supported, include MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and PPAS.
- Has knowledge about the advantages, application scenarios and billing models of RDS products.
- Has knowledge about the management, use and operations of RDS instance, such as connecting to RDS, read only and backup, etc.
|Alibaba Cloud Security services and CloudMonitor:||
- Has basic security awareness and security basics of using Cloud services.
- Has knowledge about Alibaba Cloud Security series, such as Anti-DDoS Basic, Anti-DDoS Pro, Security Center and CloudMonitor.
|General knowledge about Cloud Computing:||- Practitioners in the cloud computing field are required to possess basic knowledge about the related concepts, technologies and cloud computing advantages, including the definition, features, advantages, service types, implementation technologies and deployment methods of cloud computing.|