The Alibaba ACA Cloud Security exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the ACA-Sec1 exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Alibaba Cloud Security (ACA) exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the ACA Cloud Security objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Alibaba ACA-Sec1 certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Cloud Security domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Alibaba ACA Cloud Security exam.
Alibaba ACA Cloud Security Exam Summary:
|Alibaba ACA Cloud Security (ACA-Sec1)|
|Exam Price||$120 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Passing Score||60 / 100|
|Recommended Training / Books||Security Exam Preparation Course|
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Alibaba ACA Cloud Security Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Alibaba Cloud Security (ACA) Practice Test|
Alibaba ACA Cloud Security Syllabus:
|Alibaba Cloud security-related products:||
- Cloud service-related basic security protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TCP, UDP and ICMP.
- Characteristics, application scenarios, competitive edges and features of Alibaba Cloud Anti-DDoS Premium and WAF as well as other related products.
- Characteristics, application scenarios and features of Alibaba Cloud security management-related products such as, VPC and security groups.
- Core security products: basic operations and management of Anti-DDoS Basic, Anti-DDoS Premium, Security Center.
- Security application solution design, such as correct understanding and handling after receiving alerts from the console, e-mails or text messages, including discovering DDoS attacks, brute force password cracking attacks, web SQL injections among other common security risks and taking appropriate measures for protection.
|Cloud computing-related product (ECS, Server Load Balancer, OSS, RDS, VPC and CDN) content:||
- Understanding the positioning, main features, working principles and application scenarios of the above products.
- Understanding common security risks of the above products, and security advantages of their combined solutions.
|General knowledge about Cloud Computing:||- Practitioners in the cloud computing field are required to possess basic knowledge about the related concepts, technologies and cloud computing advantages, including the definition, features, advantages, service types, implementation technologies and deployment methods of cloud computing.|