01. ASM's traffic control is used for what purpose?
a) Managing physical network devices
b) Routing service requests based on pre-defined rules
c) Solely for load balancing among servers
d) Only for external traffic shaping
02. Which of the following best describes the high availability feature of ACK@Edge?
a) Increased durability of physical hardware
b) Reduced need for IT personnel
c) Minimized system downtime
d) Enhanced graphics processing
03. ENS allows you to decentralize business, content, and services and process them on nearby edge nodes to reduce business costs and improve performance. Which of these scenarios Is not appropriate for ENS?
a) Online education
c) Interactive live streaming
d) Video surveillance
04. In an ACK cluster, Service names are typically used to access Services. Therefore, a cluster-wide DNS service is required to resolve Service names to IP addresses assigned to the Services. In addition, private domain names should not be accessible outside the local network environment.
Which of these components can implement this functionality?
(Number of correct answers: 2)
a) Alibaba Cloud DNS
05. How does ACK handle storage management?
a) Supports only local storage
b) Integrates with a variety of storage services
c) Does not allow persistent storage
d) Limited to Alibaba Cloud storage solutions
06. What are the benefits of using container orchestration in cloud-native technologies?
a) Simplified software version control
b) Automated scaling and management of containers
c) Enhanced graphical user interface
d) Improved load balancing and service discovery
07. In ACK, what is the purpose of auto-scaling?
a) To decrease the number of containers based on load
b) To adjust computing resources automatically based on traffic
c) To scale up the physical hardware
d) To reduce the number of nodes at all times
08. Regarding Container Registry Personal Edition, which of the following feature descriptions are FALSE?
(Number of correct answers: 3)
a) Each image repository has three endpoints, which can be accessed over the Internet, internal network, or VPC.
b) Container Registry Personal Edition allows you to scan your images for vulnerabilities and displays detailed results.
c) Container Registry Personal Edition can build Docker images from source code hosted on websites outside China.
d) Container Registry Personal Edition can automatically build new Docker images when source code changes.
e) Integrated with ACK, Container Registry Personal Edition allows you to conveniently upload new images to a backup service after they are built.
09. Which kind of ACK service charges only for resources consumed by running pods?
a) Dedicated Kubernetes cluster
b) Managed Kubernetes cluster
c) Serverless Kubernetes
d) Shared Kubernetes cluster
10. Which statement accurately describes the application scenario of ASM?
a) Ideal for microservices-based applications needing efficient service-to-service communication
b) Suitable only for traditional monolithic applications
c) Used exclusively for mobile app backend services
d) Intended for single-service architectures