The Alibaba ACP DevOps Engineer exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the ACP-DevOps exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Alibaba DevOps Engineer (ACP) exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the ACP DevOps Engineer objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Alibaba ACP-DevOps certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in System Operator domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Alibaba ACP DevOps Engineer exam.
Alibaba ACP DevOps Engineer Exam Summary:
|Alibaba ACP DevOps Engineer (ACP-DevOps)|
|Exam Price||$120 USD|
|Number of Questions||70|
|Passing Score||65 / 100|
|Recommended Training / Books||
DevOps Engineer Exam Preparation Course
ACT81003 DevOps on the Cloud
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Alibaba ACP DevOps Engineer Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Alibaba DevOps Engineer (ACP) Practice Test|
Alibaba ACP DevOps Engineer Syllabus:
|Infrastructure As Code||
- Infrastructure as Code Basic Concepts
- Infrastructure as Code Tools (Terraform, ROS, GitLab, and more).
|Monitoring and Logging||
- Set up CloudMonitor to monitor the status of virtual machines and/or containers.
- Set up Log Service to collect logs from ECI / ECS.
- Set up ARMS or ARMS Prometheus to collect metrics from running containers.
|Automated Delivery / Deployment (CI/CD)||
- Understand the basics of DevOps culture and work style
- Understand DevOps tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Ansible, Chef, etc…
|Security and Credentials Management||
- Understand secrets management in the Alibaba Cloud K8s service.
- Understand Alibaba Cloud general security (and monitoring) products like KMS and RAM.
|Containers and Kubernetes||
- Demonstrate mastery of Containers (understand both the manual process of building, tagging, pushing, and pulling images, as well as the process for automatically triggering a build).
- Demonstrate mastery of Container Service for Kubernetes (setting up clusters, secrets management, Deployment and Service basics).
|High Availability Architecture||
- Understand what is required to build robust web applications with high availability (multi-zone architecture, automatic failover).
|Event and Alert Management & Automation||
- Understand how collect logs and events from numerous sources including ActionTrail, Cloud Config, Log Service, and Cloud Monitor.
- Understand how to alerts and events in services like Cloud Monitor to generate notifications in external tools such as Slack, as well as how to trigger actions via services like Function Compute.