The AWS SAP-C01 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the AWS-SAP exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the SAP-C01 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The AWS-SAP certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Architect domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual AWS Solutions Architect Professional exam.
AWS SAP-C01 Exam Summary:
|AWS Solutions Architect Professional (AWS-SAP)|
|Exam Price||$300 USD|
|Number of Questions||77|
|Recommended Training / Books||Advanced Architecting on AWS|
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||AWS SAP-C01 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Practice Test|
|Design for Organizational Complexity||
- Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements)
- Determine how to design networks for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
- Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
|Design for New Solutions||
- Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution.
- Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements.
- Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity.
- Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives.
- Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution.
- Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud.
- Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge.
- Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud.
- Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution.
- Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution.
|Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions||
- Troubleshoot solution architectures.
- Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence.
- Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
- Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution.