The objectives and examples for 1Y0-A22 exam are developed by domain experts based on tasks that relate to monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting advanced and additional tasks in a Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. We suggest you refer to the objectives and examples listed in this guide to determine which topics will be on the exam, as well as examples of the topics that could be tested. The number of questions asked for each objective relates directly to the importance of that objective and is proportional to how frequently that task is performed.
Citrix CCAA XenApp: Monitoring and Managing the Environment
- Based on a scenario, determine which services should be monitored to meet the requirements.
- Determine how to configure monitoring of the network for a given environment.
- Determine how to configure clients centrally using the ICAClient.ADM template.
- Given a scenario and possibly necessary reports, identify the root cause of issues in the environment.
- Given an EdgeSight report, interpret the results for the XenApp 6.5 environment.
- Describe how to configure alerts for XenApp monitoring through EdgeSight.
- Determine how to deploy and/or send updates to clients centrally using Merchandising Server.
- Given a configuration log or XenApp log data, identify what the information means in the XenApp 6.5 environment.
Your Citrix Citrix XenApp 6.5 Advanced Administration (1Y0-A22) exam final score will be calculated by using grading algorithm. Your grades are calculated using the scores you receive for each item in all the sections. Your response to each question in CCAA XenApp exam is considered independently and will not affect your answer to the next question. To make yourself comfortable with question type and exam pattern, we recommend you to prepare with Citrix 1Y0-A22 Certification Practice Exam.