The objectives and examples for 1Y0-A22 exam are developed by domain experts based on tasks that relate to monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting advanced and additional tasks in a Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. We suggest you refer to the objectives and examples listed in this guide to determine which topics will be on the exam, as well as examples of the topics that could be tested. The number of questions asked for each objective relates directly to the importance of that objective and is proportional to how frequently that task is performed.
Citrix CCAA XenApp: Scaling the Environment to Meet Business Needs
- Determine how to define the user experience based on stated requirements.
- Based on a scenario, determine how to configure printer management to meet stated needs.
- Based on a scenario, determine how to configure farm management to meet stated needs.
- Based on a scenario, determine how to configure multi-farm sites, high availability, fault tolerance and/or disaster recovery for a XenApp 6.5 environment
- Given a scenario, determine when to use provisioning and/or cloning options for a XenApp 6.5 environment.
- Based on a scenario or stated requirements, determine how to configure worker groups to meet the needs of the environment.
Your Citrix Citrix XenApp 6.5 Advanced Administration (1Y0-A22) exam final score will be calculated by using grading algorithm. Your grades are calculated using the scores you receive for each item in all the sections. Your response to each question in CCAA XenApp exam is considered independently and will not affect your answer to the next question. To make yourself comfortable with question type and exam pattern, we recommend you to prepare with Citrix 1Y0-A22 Certification Practice Exam.