We have prepared Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) certification sample questions to make you aware of actual exam properties. This sample question set provides you with information about the System Administrator exam pattern, question formate, a difficulty level of questions and time required to answer each question. To get familiar with Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam, we suggest you try our Sample Linux Foundation LFCS Certification Practice Exam in simulated Linux Foundation certification exam environment.
To test your knowledge and understanding of concepts with real-time scenario based Linux Foundation LFCS questions, we strongly recommend you to prepare and practice with Premium Linux Foundation System Administrator Certification Practice Exam. The premium Linux Foundation System Administrator certification practice exam helps you identify topics in which you are well prepared and topics in which you may need further training to achieving great score in actual Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam.
Linux Foundation LFCS Sample Questions:
01. What information can the lspci command display about the system hardware?
a) Device IRQ settings
b) PCI bus speed
c) System battery type
d) Device vendor identification
e) Ethernet MAC address
02. A user accidentally created the subdirectory \dir in his home directory. Which of the following commands will remove that directory?
a) rmdir '~/\dir'
b) rmdir ~/\\dir
c) rmdir ~/'dir'
d) rmdir ~/\dir
e) rmdir "~/\dir"
03. Which of the following programs can be used to determine the routing path to a given destination?
04. How can the current directory and its subdirectories be searched for the file named MyFile.xml?
a) find . -name MyFile.xml
b) grep MyFile.xml | find
c) grep -r MyFile.xml.
d) less MyFile.xml
e) search Myfile.xml./
05. Which of the following words is used to restrict the records that are returned from a SELECT SQL query based on a supplied criteria for the values in the records?
06. How can the normal output of a command be written to a file while discarding the error output?
a) command >2>file 1&>/dev/null
b) command < output > /dev/null
c) command > discard-error > file
d) command > /dev/null 2&>1 output
e) command >file 2>/dev/null
07. When using rpm --verify to check files created during the installation of RPM packages, which of the following information is taken into consideration?
b) MD5 checksums
d) File sizes
e) GnuPG signatures
08. Which utility would be used to change how often a filesystem check is performed on an ext2 filesystem without losing any data stored on that filesystem?
09. When the command echo $$ outputs 12942, what is the meaning of 12942?
a) It is the process ID of the echo command.
b) It is the process ID of the current shell.
c) It is the process ID of the last command executed.
d) It is the process ID of the last command which has been placed in the background.
10. Why is the correct configuration of a system's time zone important?
a) Because the conversion of Unix timestamps to local time relies on the time zone configuration.
b) Because the time zone is saved as part of the modification times of files and cannot be changed after a file is created.
c) Because the environment variables LANG and LC_MESSAGES are, by default, set according to the time zone.
d) Because NTP chooses servers nearby based on the configured time zone.
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, b, d
Note: Please update us by writing an email on email@example.com for any error in Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) certification exam sample questions