We have prepared Docker Certified Associate (DCA) certification sample questions to make you aware of actual exam properties. This sample question set provides you with information about the Mirantis DCA exam pattern, question formate, a difficulty level of questions and time required to answer each question. To get familiar with Docker Certified Associate exam, we suggest you try our Sample Mirantis DCA Certification Practice Exam in simulated Mirantis certification exam environment.
To test your knowledge and understanding of concepts with real-time scenario based questions, we strongly recommend you to prepare and practice with Premium Mirantis DCA Certification Practice Exam. The premium certification practice exam helps you identify topics in which you are well prepared and topics in which you may need further training to achieving great score in actual Docker Certified Associate exam.
Mirantis DCA Sample Questions:
01. How does UCP provide authorized client certificate?
a) As a Client Bundle (zip file)
b) As a QR code
c) As pop-up dialog box (zip file download link)
d) None of the above
02. Where does the docker daemon persist all docker related data on host machine?
03. A developer is trying to push an image to the registry (dtr.example.com). The push fails with the error "denied: requested access to the resource is denied".
What should you verify the user has completed?
a) docker push <username>/<image:tag> dtr.example.com
b) docker registry login -u username -p <password> dtr.example.com
c) docker login -u <username> -p <password> dtr.example.com
d) docker images login -u <username> -p <password> dtr.example.com
04. When querying the configuration of a running container called ‘myweb’, which command would display the container’s IP address?
a) Docker run inspect myweb |grep IP
b) Docker inspect myweb | grep IP
c) Docker myweb inspect |grewp IP
d) All of the above
05. You have been asked to back up the swarm state on a Linux installation.By default where do Docker manager nodes store the swarm state and manager logs?
06. A node has 10 cores and 4 GB of memory available for scheduling Kubernetes workloads. Under the following specification, what is the maximum number of pods that can be scheduled on this host?
- name: dca
07. Docker image consists of _____ layers each of which represents a Dockerfile instruction. The layers are stacked and each one is a delta of the changes from the previous layer.
b) write only
c) read and write
d) read only
08. The Kubernetes yaml shown below describes a clusterIP service:
- port: 8080
- port: 4443
What port on pods matching this service's selector will receive traffic sent to the service on port 8080?
09. Which of these swarm manager configurations will cause the cluster to be in a lost quorum state?
a) 5 managers of which 3 are healthy
b) 3 managers of which 2 are healthy
c) 1 managers of which 1 are healthy
d) 4 managers of which 2 are healthy
10. Bob wants to update the secret being used by one of his service. What is the correct sequence of actions to be performed by him?
a) Update the existing secret using docker secret update
b) Update the existing secret , restart all the services using this secret
c) Create a new secret, update the service to use this new secret , delete the old secret
d) Create a new secret, create a new service with this new secret, delete old secret and old service
Note: Please update us by writing an email on email@example.com for any error in Docker Certified Associate certification exam sample questions