01. Where do you go to create a List View so that you can see it on the Console, under the Accounts object?
a) Create a list view on the Console
b) Create a list view on Accounts
c) Create a list view on Contacts
d) Create a field on the Console
02. Which is a capability of the Cloud Scheduler?
a) Allow a user to propose multiple meeting times
b) Automatic propose meeting times based on Salesforce user calendars
c) Sync a Salesforce calendar with an Outlook Calendar
d) Custom brand different invitations per customer
03. Universal Containers needs to track the manufacturer and model for specific car companies. How can the system administrator ensure that the manufacturer selected influences the values available for the model?
Choose one answer:
a) Create the manufacturer field as a dependent picklist and the model as a controlling picklist.
b) Create a lookup field from the manufacturer object to the model object.
c) Create the manufacturer field as a controlling picklist and the model as a dependent picklist.
d) Create a multi-select picklist field that includes both manufacturers and models.
04. Sales representatives at Universal Containers need assistance from product managers when selling certain products. Product managers do not have access to opportunities, but need to gain access when they are assisting with a specific deal.
How can a system administrator accomplish this?
(Choose one answer:)
a) Notify the product manager using opportunity update reminders.
b) Enable opportunity teams and allow users to add the product manager.
c) Use similar opportunities to show opportunities related to the product manager.
d) Enable account teams and allow users to add the product manager.
05. Which two statements about custom summary formulas in reports are true?
(Choose two answers)
a) Reports can be grouped by a custom summary formula result.
b) Custom summary formulas can reference a formula field within a report.
c) Custom summary formulas can reference another custom summary formula.
d) Custom summary formulas can be used in a report built from a custom report type.
06. Which of the following is true about Master-detail relationship fields on custom objects?
a) Ownership and access to the child record are determined by the parent
b) The child record can be optionally deleted when the parent record is deleted
c) Up to two master-detail relationship fields can be created on a custom object
d) The parent relationship field on the child record is optional
07. Use a picklist to filter the values of one picklist based on the value of another picklist.
08. A Roll-up Summary field can be created when which relationship field is already in place?
a) Lookup relationship
b) Hierarchical relationship
c) Master-detail relationship
d) Any of the above
09. Which two should a system administrator consider before importing a set of records into Salesforce?
a) The import file should include a record owner for each record.
b) Currency field values will default to the personal currency of the record owner.
c) Data should be de-duplicated in the import file prior to import.
d) Validation rules are not triggered when importing data using the import wizard.
10. What should a system administrator use to disable access to a custom application for a group of users?
b) Sharing rules
c) Web tabs
d) Page layouts