The Salesforce ADM-211 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Advanced Administrator exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the ADM-211 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Administrator domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam.
Salesforce ADM-211 Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator|
|Exam Price||$200 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM-211)
Certification Preparation for Advanced Administrator (CRT-211)
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce ADM-211 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Practice Test|
Salesforce Advanced Administrator Syllabus:
|SECURITY AND ACCESS||
- Given a scenario, determine the implications to record and field data access (Sharing model, controlled by parent, grant access by hierarchies, profile vs. sharing rules, portal/communities’ security settings, field and record level access, sharing rules, field level security, record types).
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model.
- Compare and contrast the capabilities of custom profiles, permission sets, and delegated administration.
|EXTENDING CUSTOM OBJECTSAND APPLICATIONS||- Describe the appropriate use of relationship types when building custom objects (master detail, lookup).||8%|
|AUDITING AND MONITORING||- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate tools for monitoring and troubleshooting system activity (debug log, setup audit trail).||6%|
|SALES CLOUD APPLICATIONS||
- Explain how to customize and maintain products, price books, schedules, and quotes.
- Describe the capabilities of forecasting (categories, hierarchy, quotas.
|SERVICE CLOUD APPLICATIONS||
- Explain how to create and maintain Salesforce Knowledge (Article Record Types, data categories).
- Explain how to create and maintain service entitlements and entitlement processes.
- Describe the features of Salesforce which enable interaction between support agents and customers (Live Agent, Case Feed, Service Cloud Console, and portals/communities, Omni-Channel).
|DATA MANAGEMENT||- Explain the tools and best practices for improving and enriching data quality (validation, managing duplicates, enriching, archiving).||10%|
|CONTENT MANAGEMENT||- Explain how to set up and maintain Salesforce Content.||3%|
- Describe the options available to move metadata between environments (change sets, Force.com IDE).
- Describe the capabilities and best practices for using change sets to move metadata between environments.
|ANALYTICS, REPORTS AND DASHBOARDS||- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate analytic tools to meet complex reporting requirements (custom report types, reporting snapshots, complex charting, custom summary formulas, bucketing, joined reports, cross filters, dynamic dashboards, dashboard filters).||10%|
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot an approved process.
- Given a complex scenario, determine the solution using a combination of automation tools to solve a business problem (workflow and approvals, formula fields, and when to use Visualforce and Apex triggers.