01. Which of the following are true about opportunity pipeline and forecast reporting except?
a) Pipeline reports may include omitted opportunities from the forecast.
b) Forecasts may be overridden.
c) Pipeline reports may be overridden.
d) Opportunity stages may be used to determine the forecast category of an opportunity.
02. An Administrator has been asked to create a new field called Region Code on the Opportunity object.
This field should only be visible to users with the Outside Sales, Manager, and System Administrator profiles and editable by users with the System Administrator and Manager profiles.
How should the Administrator ensure this field is accessible to only these users?
a) Edit the field-level security on the Region Code field for these three profiles.
b) Create a new record type and page layout for the Opportunity object for these three profiles.
c) Edit the role hierarchy and move the Outside Sales and Manager roles lower in the hierarchy
d) Create a new page layout for the Opportunity object for these three profiles.
03. Universal Containers has a custom field on its contact record called Salary that is hidden for all profiles except the System Administrator.
The Administrator has been asked to grant Read-Only access to the Salary field to the recruiters and assistants. The recruiters and assistants currently have two different profiles.
How can the Administrator meet this requirement?
Choose two answers
a) Change the access levels in the Recruiter and Assistant profiles to Read-Only for the Salary field.
b) Create a sharing rule for the Contact object using criteria-based sharing on the Salary field.
c) Create a permission set with Read-Only access to the Salary field and assign it to the assistant and recruiter users.
d) Create a new profile for the assistants and recruiters and reassign these users to the new profile.
04. How do you autopopulate the city picklist values based on the state selected?
a) Dependent Picklist
b) Validation Rules
d) Duplicate Rule
05. The sales manager at Universal Containers wants to see all opportunities that do not have any activities. Which report type could be used to meet this requirement?
Choose two answers
a) A custom report type with Opportunity as the primary object and Activity as the secondary object.
b) An Opportunity report with a cross-object filter of opportunities without activities.
c) A joined report using an opportunity report in Block A; a task and event report filtered by tasks for Block B.
d) A standard Opportunity report filtered where the field Last Activity is blank.
06. A developer needs to create a trending report. What should he/she use to get the historical data?
b) Reporting snapshots
c) Roll-up summary
d) Report types
e) Audit history records
07. Sales representatives are reporting trouble syncing quotes with their related opportunities. What is a possible explanation for this problem?
Choose two answers
a) The attached currency is no longer active.
b) The quote contains an archived list price.
c) The quote is attached to a closed opportunity.
d) The user does not have Edit permissions on the quote.
08. What settings can you configure on a profile?
a) Revoke sharing permissions
b) Enable record types
c) Enable read, create, edit, and delete on objects
d) Specify language
09. How can Eric Cordell become the owner of a lead record he did not create?
a) By accepting the record from a queue
b) By being above the current owner of the record in the role hierarchy
c) By already being a record owner
d) By having someone share the record with him
e) By having Modify All Data permission
10. Universal Containers has a requirement to report on opportunities where the probability has dropped beneath 50%. The Administrator has created a custom checkbox as a way to identify these records.
What else should the Administrator do to meet this requirement?
a) Enable field history tracking on the field and include the history in the report filter.
b) Create an approval process that submits the opportunity for approval when the custom checkbox is true.
c) Create a workflow rule that updates the field when the probability drops below 50%.
d) Build a validation rule that displays an error when the user enters the probability at less than 50%.