01. Which three statements about Send Log Data is correct?
a) Can be stored for periods of time.
b) Uses Measures, filters and programs.
c) Added to a standard view.
d) Accessed using query.
e) Can be viewed in standard report.
02. A customer needs to link demographic information to its contact model in Contact Builder. What type of relationship should be used?
a) One-to-Many Relationship
b) Many-to-One Relationship
c) Many-to-Many Relationship
d) One-to-One Relationship
03. Northern Trail Outfitters receives a nightly encrypted unsub file to their Marketing Cloud SFTP from a third-party email platform. These files are used to unsubscribe existing subscribers. They do not use Email Address as Subscriber Key.
What Automation Studio Activity sequence should be used to ensure the appropriate subscribers are unsubscribed from the All Subscriber List?
a) Import File > Data Extract > File Transfer > Import File
b) File Transfer > Import File > Query > Data Extract > File Transfer > Import File
c) Import File > Query > Data Extract > File Transfer > Import File
d) File Transfer > Import File > Data Extract > File Transfer > Import File
04. Which data object should be used in conjunction with data extensions to create an opt-down strategy for customers?
a) Profile attributes
b) Preference Lists
c) Publication Lists
d) Preference attributes
05. What action should be taken to increase subscriber engagement?
a) Adopt a Cart Abandonment Email Campaign.
b) Increase the use of dynamic content in emails.
c) Introduce more identity verification steps in check out process.
d) Increase volume of emails to a wider audience.
06. When more than one subscriber email address field is created within Contact Builder, what action tells the platform which email address to prioritize in the Email application?
a) Add all email address fields into the Contact Configuration screen in the correct order.
b) Create a new Attribute Group referencing all email address fields in Data Designer.
c) Create a new Import to populate subscriber email addresses into All Subscribers.
d) Add all email address fields into the Mobile Application and Predictive Intelligence Applications.
07. What are two possible outcomes when "Multipart MIME" is selected during the send process?
a) A custom text version will be sent with your HTML email.
b) Open and click activity are tracked in either version.
c) The email will avoid detecting by various SPAM filters.
d) An auto-generated text version will be sent with your HTML email.
08. Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) is migrating from a series of local legacy email automation tools to a single global Marketing Cloud instance to leverage its multi-channels abilities as well as native Salesforce Connector to their global Sales Cloud instance.
Which three factors Should be considered before finalizing the number of business unit they need to purchase?
a) If data/content needs to be segregated between brands/geographies
b) Number of Sales Cloud sandboxes
c) Number of Marketing Cloud users.
d) If testing/development business unit($) is required
e) Number of brands/geographies which NTO operates
09. When joining a data extension in Contact Builder, in which scenario should a consultant mark the Use as Root checkbox?
a) Supplemental data for an interaction in Journey Builder.
b) One-to-Many Relationship to the Contact Record.
c) Data for both Email and MobileConnect sends.
d) Database of record other than All Subscribers.
10. Why would a contact fail to enter a Journey Builder interaction?
a) The interaction has an A/B/n split, and the contact does not meet the criteria.
b) The interaction allows re-entry only after exiting, and the contact already exists.
c) The contact falls below the High Water Mark.
d) The contact did not meet the entry criteria.
e) The entry event was not fired via Automation Studio.