01. At Universal Containers, Salesforce administrators are making changes to the permission sets under instruction from the business. Randomly, various SOQL statements are failing. What strategy could be advised to bring this issue to the developer's attention earlier?
a) Ask administrators to only make changes to profiles instead.
b) Create a sandbox refresh strategy to ensure each sandbox is refreshed every day.
c) Extract each permission set, commit and merge to source control, and run through CI checks.
d) Advice developers to switch to SOSL queries that are more robust instead.
02. When replacing an old legacy system with Salesforce, which two strategies should the plan consider to mitigate the risks associated with migrating data from the legacy system to Salesforec?
Choose two answers
a) Migrate users in phases based on their functions, requiring parallel use of legacy system and Salesforce for certain period of time.
b) Identify the data relevant to the new system, including dependencies, and develop a plan/scripts for verification of data integrity.
c) Use a full sandbox environment for all the systems involved, a full deployment plan with test data generation scripts, and full testing including integrations.
d) Use a full sandbox environment and perform test runs of data migration scripts/processes with real data from the legacy system.
03. In the effort of improving the code quality, Universal Containers (UC) has asked a third-party system integrator to perform some independent code reviews. One piece of the feedback is the development team is seemingly not doing enough negative unit testing.
Which are three usual symptoms of inadequate negative tests?
a) Developers often have to turn to the debug log for details of the failed Apex executions.
b) When an Apex batch job runs at a scheduled time, an increased number of Apex execution errors occur over all.
c) An Apex process runs into an un-handled exception when an HTTP callout has an unexpected status code in the response body.
d) Developers constantly ask the testers for a screenshot of the error and the exact steps of reproducing the error.
e) The delivered user interfaces are regularly not meeting the expectations of the business users.
04. The team at Universal Containers is building an application on Java that will interact with its Salesforce application. They want to use SOQL queries to retrieve and make changes to smaller pieces of Salesforce metadata through this application.
Which API should the team leverage?
a) Tooling API
b) User Interface API
c) Metadata API
d) Any Salesforce API
05. By to What three tools should an architect recommend to support application lifecycle methodology?
a) Database management systems
b) Version control repository
d) Continuous integration tool
e) Issue tracking tool
06. Universal Containers is about to begin Development work on a new project in their Salesforce org that will take many months to complete. UC is concerned about how critical bugs will be addressed for existing live functionality.
What is the recommended release management strategy to address this concern?
a) Include fixes for critical bugs in the ongoing Development sandboxes so that they will be released with the other code.
b) Utilize a dedicated developer pro sandbox to address critical bugs and release to production.
c) Address critical bugs in the Development sandboxes and push those changes to production separately.
d) Keep teams separate until the end of the project and create a Full Copy sandbox to merge their work then.
07. Metadata API supports deploy () and retrieve () calls for file-based deployment. Which two scenarios are the primary use cases for writing code to call retrieve () and deploy () methods directly?
Choose two answers
a) Team development of an application in a Developer Edition organization. After completing development and testing, the application is Distributed via Lightning Platform AppExchange.
b) Development of a custom application in a scratch org. After completing development and testing, the application is then deployed into an upper sandbox using Salesforce CLI (SFDX)
c) Development of a customization in a sandbox organization. The deployment team then utilize the Ant Migration Tool to deploy the customization to an upper sandbox for testing.
d) Development of a custom application in a sandbox organization. After completing development and testing, the application is then deployed Into a production organization using Metadata API.
08. What two things are required to delete metadata using a deploy() call in Salesforce?
Choose two answers.
a) Package.XML file.
b) The CURRENT API version must be used.
c) DestructiveChanges.xml file.
d) PurgeOnDelete option must be set to TRUE.
09. Which two ways should a developer working on a data loading integration that operates between different Salesforce environments insert multiple related records in one call or transaction?
a) REST API SObject Tree Request
b) Bulk API 2.0
c) REST API Composite Request
d) Streaming API
10. Since Universal Containers (UC) has adopted agile methodologies, the CEO is requesting the development teams to deliver more and more work in shorter time frames. The CTO responds by saying the developers are not able to deliver the jobs they are committing to.
What evidence can be gathered in an agile tool to support the CTO’s claims?
a) The definition of done (DoD)
b) A burndown chart showing team finishes early sprint after sprint
c) A Kanban board showing there’s always the maximum allowed amount of work in progress (WIP)
d) A burndown chart showing the team misses their forecast sprint after sprint