01. What is a prerequisite for creating a user that has a Partner Community license?
a) The Enable as Partner'' action must be present on the User page layout.
b) Select ''Enable as Partner'' in the Experience Workspace.
c) The ''Enable as Partner'' action must be present on the Account page layout.
d) Ensure that the partner user has the '' Enabled as partner'' permission set.
02. How can Sharing Sets be used to share records with Customer Community users?
a) Create one Sharing Set, select the 'All Objects options for the Sharing Set, and add the Customer Community profiles to the Sharing Set.
b) Create one Sharing Set and add the objects to share in the Sharing Set.
c) Create one Sharing Set and use a Sharing Rule to share records with users in the Sharing Set.
d) Create one Set per object and add the Customer Community profiles to each Sharing Set.
03. Zephynus Relocation (ZRS) plans to launch a public site. ZRS would like to leverage a topic catalog so that site users can see all the organized topics in one place and easily navigate to any topic or subtopic. Which step is required to set up a topic catalog?
a) Create at least one subtopic and add the More Topic ink link when editing the navigation menu.
b) Create at least one topic along with its subtopic.
c) Enable Topic Hierarchy and create at least one topic with two subtopics.
d) Create at least one topic and add the More Topics,,,, ;link editing the navigation menu.
04. Which three permissions are included for a delegated administrator?
(Choose 3 answers)
a) Manage permissions sets for external users on their account.
b) Create and edit external user records.
c) Generate new passwords for external users.
d) Manage object access for external users.
e) Add external users to multiple accounts.
05. Recently, Ursa Major Solar (UMS) decided it no longer wants to utilize Data Categories to control article visibility for its customer portal. UMS's users will need to be logged in to the portal in order to view any Knowledge articles. Outside of Data Categories, what is another way UMS can control Knowledge article visibility?
a) Branding Sets
b) Audience Targeting
c) Permission Sets
d) Sharing Rules
06. What does a system administrator need to do when creating Experience Cloud users?
a) Add user to an account as a contact record.
b) Add user to an account as a user record.
c) Assign Partner Community Plus license to the user.
d) Click the "Log In to Site as User" button.
07. The Experience Cloud manager has been asked to ensure that a Knowledge article Is visible to Internal Salesforce users, unauthenticated visitors to the site, and third-party authenticated users. Which two settings need to be configured on the draft article before it is published?
(Choose 2 answers)
a) Visible to Partner
b) Visible in Public Knowledge Base
c) Visible to Employee
d) Visible to Guest User
08. How can records owned by Customer Community users be shared with internal users?
a) Use the standard is Owned By External User checkbox on records to create a criteria-based sharing rule to share records owned by Customer Community users with all internal users.
b) Create a Share Group for a Customer Community profile that is not associated with a Sharing Set.
c) Create a Sharing Set that includes a Customer Community profile and create a Share Group for the Sharing Set.
d) Create an owner-based sharing rule to share records owned by a Customer Community role with all internal users.
09. The system administrator at Get Cloudy Consulting is trying to import Customer Portal users to the newly created Experience Cloud. However, the import failed. What could be two reasons for this failure?
(Choose 2 answers)
a) User records are missing. Penal & Pep ore
b) The portal profile record has not been created.
c) The portal role record has not been created.
d) Contact records have not been created.
10. Which two statements regarding data categories are true?
(Choose 2 answers)
a) When a category is made visible to a user through custom settings or is made visible by default, its child and parent categories are not included.
b) Customer Portal users and partner portal users inherit data category visibility settings of the role assigned to their account (owner) managers by default.
c) Translated articles will not follow the master article data category. Therefore, translated articles can be assigned to a different data category.
d) Child roles cannot see more data categories than their parent role. If the parent role's visibility changes, the child role's category visibility is reset to its parent's category visibility.