01. A company would like to use another way to uniquely identify it's subscribers besides using email addresses granted that some email addresses can be quite similar. Which tool can be used to accomplish this task?
a) Subscriber Attributes
b) Primary Key
c) Subscriber Key
d) System Preferences
02. In which two ways can a company avoid having their emails blocked by ISPs or be marked as spam by customers in accordance with CAN-SPAM compliance?
a) Use animated emojis in subject lines to draw the eye.
b) Include a physical mailing address of the company.
c) Use a clear "From" name that is easily recognized.
d) Include a "Contact us" link in the footer.
03. A marketer would like to send an email to subscribers on a subscriber list who live within 5km of Sydney CBD. Which tool would the marketer use to accomplish this task?
a) Query Activity
b) Data Filter
c) Audience Builder
d) Send Classification
04. Which tool is imperative when attempting to code responsive email designs?
a) CSS3 @media Queries
b) HTML Paste
c) Span Tags
d) Anchor Tags
05. The marketing team of a car manufacturer are about to send an email regarding the recall of a specific model car as a result of a faulty airbag, how would they go about sending the emails slowly throughout the day to avoid the volume of support calls to spike?
a) Triggered Send
b) Send Throttling
c) Send Email Activity
d) Send Flow
06. A company feels they need to increase their subscriber base in order to keep up with their competitors aggressive email marketing strategy.
How should they go about accomplishing the task whilst adhering to best practices?
(Choose 2 answers)
a) Create an in-store SMS campaign that offers a discount for opting-in.
b) Require customers to provide their email address when calling customer service.
c) Have customers opt in to email before they can shop online.
d) Ask for an email address when a customer makes a purchase in-store.
07. What happens when a disgruntled subscriber selects the "one–click unsubscribe" link in the email you just sent from one of your publication lists?
a) The subscriber is automatically redirected to the subscription centre to unsubscribe from publications
b) The subscriber is automatically unsubscribed from All Subscribers at the enterprise level
c) The subscriber is automatically unsubscribed from the business unit from which the send originated
d) The subscriber is automatically unsubscribed from the list from which the send originated from
08. How can AMPscript be used to customise email message design?
a) Automate the template creation process
b) Inserts responsive content based on the user's viewing device
c) Provides advanced content personalisation
d) Automates the flow of creating email messages
09. A marketer needs to import a text file and does not have access to the account's Enhanced FTP site. What is the recommended way to import the data?
a) Data Extract Activity Interaction
b) Import Activity Interaction
c) Manual Data Filter Refresh
d) Import Subscriber Wizard
10. When using Reports in the Marketing Cloud user interface, which three options can be used to deliver the report to the manager?
(Choose 3 answers)
a) Save the report as a Snapshot.
b) Text a link to the report.
c) Notify the manager with a pop-up.
d) Email the report.
e) Save the report to an FTP folder.