The Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Pardot Consultant exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the Pardot Consultant objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Pardot Consultant certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Marketer domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam.
Salesforce Pardot Consultant Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Pardot Consultant|
|Exam Code||Pardot Consultant|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||Pardot Releases|
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce Pardot Consultant Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Practice Test|
Salesforce Pardot Consultant Syllabus:
- Given a scenario that includes an assessment of a customer's current Salesforce and Pardot landscape as well as business objectives, analyze and make recommendations on a path forward.
- Design a strategy to identify customer business needs based on marketing trend using currently available tools and methods.
- Articulate the implications and importance of technical setup.
- Develop a plan to maintain data integrity during data migration.
- Given a usage governance plan, develop and recommend a strategy that addresses organization and authorization (or access).
|Automating Business Processes||
- Given a scenario, recommend the best automation tool(s) (automation rule, segmentation rule, dynamic list, completion action).
- Given a scenario, design a sequence of events in Pardot to complete a marketing initiative (assets, automations, notifications, etc.).
- Given a scenario, develop and implement a lead nurturing strategy.
|Email Marketing||- Apply email marketing standards and best practices to customer business needs.||10%|
- Given a customer scenario, develop and recommend a lead generation strategy including Pardot assets.
- Given a lead qualification threshold, classify prospects appropriately.
- Given a scenario, recommend a model to route qualified and unqualified leads across the business.
|Personalizing the Prospect Experience||
- Recommend ways to personalize the prospect experience.
- Design a strategy to meet a company's consent management requirements.
|Reporting, Metrics & Analytics||
- Recommend the technical set-up requirements for reporting and analytics.
- Identifies reporting methods to solve a given scenario.
- Configure Salesforce Engage for sales use.
- Summarize the benefits of Salesforce Engage.