01. Which approach should be used to provide test data for a test class?
a) Query for existing records in the database.
b) Execute anonymous code blocks that create data.
c) Access data in @TestVisible class variables.
d) Use a test data factory class to create test data.
02. A developer can use the debug log to see which three types of information?
a) HTTP callouts to external systems
b) Database changes
c) Resource usage and limits
d) User login events
e) Actions triggered by time-based workflow.
03. Where can a developer identify the time taken by each process in a transaction using Developer Console log inspector?
a) Performance Tree tab under Stack Tree panel
b) Execution Tree tab under Stack Tree panel
c) Timeline tab under Execution Overview panel
d) Save Order tab under Execution Overview panel
04. In which of the following environments can Developers write code?
Choose 2 Answers.
a) Developer edition production org
b) Enterprise edition production org
c) Enterprise edition Sandbox org
d) Professional edition Sandbox org
05. Why would a developer consider using a custom controller over a controller extension?
a) To increase the SOQL query governor limits.
b) To leverage built-in functionality of a standard controller
c) To implement all of the logic for a page and bypass default Salesforce functionality
d) To enforce user sharing settings and permissions
06. What are three characteristics of static methods?
a) Initialized only when a class is loaded
b) A static variable outside of the scope of an Apex transaction
c) Allowed only in outer classes
d) Allowed only in inner classes
e) Excluded from the view state for a Visualforce page
07. When a Task is created for a Contact, how can a developer prevent the task from being included on the Activity Timeline of the Contact's Account record?
a) In Activity Setting, uncheck Roll up activities to a contactÌ¥s primary account.
b) Create a Task trigger to set the Account field to NULL.
c) Use Process Builder to create a process to set the Task Account field to blank.
d) By default, tasks do not display on the Account Activity Timeline
08. Managed Packages can be created in which type of org?
a) Developer Sandbox
b) Partial Copy Sandbox
c) Unlimited Edition
d) Developer Edition
09. How can a developer set up a debug log on a specific user?
a) Set up a trace flag for the user and define a logging level and time period for the trace.
b) Ask the user for access to their account credentials, log in as the user and debug the issue.
c) Create apex code that logs code actions into a custom object.
d) It is not possible to setup debug logs for users other than yourself.
10. While writing an Apex class that creates Accounts, a developer wants to make sure that all required fields are handled properly. Which approach should the developer use to be sure that the Apex class works correctly?
a) Perform a code review with another developer.
b) Include a try/catch block to the Apex class.
c) Run the code in an Execute Anonymous block.
d) Add the business logic to a test class.