The Salesforce Sales Representative exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Sales Representative exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Sales Representative exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the Sales Representative objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Sales Representative certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Sales Professional domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Certified Sales Representative exam.
Salesforce Sales Representative Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Certified Sales Representative
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions
|Recommended Training / Books
Prepare for Your Salesforce Certified Sales Representative Credential
Cert Prep: Salesforce Certified Sales Representative
|Salesforce Sales Representative Sample Questions
|Salesforce Certified Sales Representative Practice Test
Salesforce Sales Representative Syllabus:
- Describe the elements of territory planning.
- Create an approach to engage key accounts.
- Calculate sales quota attainability based on account, territory, and prospect insights.
- Develop business relationships and build partnerships with key roles and personas.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and build credibility to shift the customer's thinking.
- Leverage multiple touchpoints to build prospect interest and align on why a solution meets their needs.
- Nurture relationships and drive product adoption to maximize value for the customer.
- Identify how to qualify a prospect and when to move to the next stage of the sales process.
- Determine customer's business strategies, goals, initiatives, and challenges to define the scope of the solution.
- Develop and present the value proposition of a solution based on customer needs.
- Identify and remove all challenges to finalize the deal.
- Gain customer commitment and close formal contract.
- Identify and generate new pipeline.
- Analyze pipeline health insights ensuring data integrity to improve customer relevance.
- Explain pipe progression and stage velocity.
- Assess forecast accuracy to drive opportunity consistency.
- Measure the risks and opportunities associated with a business deal.
- Explain key inputs that drive the forecasting process.
- Identify the actions needed to book and fulfill orders.
- Identify the post-sales customer journey.
- Assess customer realized and expected value.