We have prepared Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer certification sample questions to make you aware of actual exam properties. This sample question set provides you with information about the Salesforce Strategy Designer exam pattern, question formate, a difficulty level of questions and time required to answer each question. To get familiar with Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer exam, we suggest you try our Sample Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Practice Exam in simulated Salesforce certification exam environment.
To test your knowledge and understanding of concepts with real-time scenario based questions, we strongly recommend you to prepare and practice with Premium Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Practice Exam. The premium certification practice exam helps you identify topics in which you are well prepared and topics in which you may need further training to achieving great score in actual Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer exam.
Salesforce Strategy Designer Sample Questions:
01. What is the frist step of the App Lifecycle?
c) Build Release
d) Plan Release
e) Test Release
02. A Cloud Kicks (CK) strategy designer is leading a project to create a new customer experience with digital and environmental touchpoints. The stakeholders want to understand how the designer is proposing CK will deliver the experience. which tool should they use to explore the collaboration, structure, and processes that will be required?
a) Service blueprint
b) Journey map
c) Empathy map
d) Competitive Analysis
03. Which two types of Report Types exist in Salesforce?
a) Basic and Custom
b) Dynamic and Passive
c) Standard and User-based
d) Standard and Custom
04. A cross-disciplinary design team is looking at an affinity map of insights. Which question should the team use to prioritize and turn them into design opportunities?
a) What constraints would we have to overcome?
b) Why is this insight valuable?
c) Do we have the capability to develop this?
d) How does this insight align with our competitors' strategies?
05. How are the different models of users called under the pre-planning process for a Salesforce integration?
a) Key Personas
d) Super Users
06. Which Formula function can be used to output text?
07. In listening to its customer and influencers Cloud Kicks (CK) identifies a design opportunity to create a more sustainable sneaker Which additional topics should CK consider before framing the design challenge as a How Might We question?
a) Shareholder priorities and design team capabilities
b) Potential market sire and supply chain costs
c) Business drivers and signals of success
d) Website traffic and social media engagement trends
08. During requirements discovery for a new mobile app for Cloud Kicks, different business units are proposing conflicting requirements for some of the key use cases. which methodology should be used to resolve conflicts and promote consensus?
a) Journey Mapping
b) SWOT Analysis
c) Prioritization Matrix
d) Stakeholder Interviews
09. Which is the Report Format that allow users to summaries by both Rows and Columns?
c) Joined Reports
10. During the Framing and Scoping process, which of the following is the first step for researchers to undertake?
a) Articulate the opportunity for design
b) Understand the need
c) Create a project plan
d) Identify measures of success and potential risk
e) Establish the problem-solving approach
Note: Please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for any error in Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer certification exam sample questions