We have prepared Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Administrator (ADA-C01) certification sample questions to make you aware of actual exam properties. This sample question set provides you with information about the SnowPro Advanced - Administrator exam pattern, question formate, a difficulty level of questions and time required to answer each question. To get familiar with Snowflake Certified SnowPro Advanced - Administrator exam, we suggest you try our Sample Snowflake ADA-C01 Certification Practice Exam in simulated Snowflake certification exam environment.
To test your knowledge and understanding of concepts with real-time scenario based Snowflake ADA-C01 questions, we strongly recommend you to prepare and practice with Premium Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Administrator Certification Practice Exam. The premium Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Administrator certification practice exam helps you identify topics in which you are well prepared and topics in which you may need further training to achieving great score in actual Snowflake Certified SnowPro Advanced - Administrator exam.
Snowflake ADA-C01 Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following are important table design considerations in Snowflake?
a) Data volume and query patterns
b) The color scheme of the Snowflake UI
c) The number of virtual warehouses
d) Data types and columnar storage
02. An Administrator at a healthcare company needs to share data with a university medical institute.
There is no Protected Health Information (PHI) in the data. The healthcare company is running a Business Critical edition of Snowflake and the institute is running an Enterprise edition.
How can this data share be accomplished?
a) The Administrator will need to change the institute's Snowflake edition to Business Critical while the data is being shared.
b) The healthcare company will need to change its Snowflake edition to Enterprise temporarily while the data is being shared.
c) The Administrator of the institute needs to raise a support ticket authorizing Snowflake Support to execute the share request.
d) The Administrator needs to set share_restrictions on the shared object to FALSE.
03. What is important for managing data providers and consumers in Snowflake?
a) Providers must always be in the same region as consumers
b) Consumers have the ability to modify the shared data
c) Managing appropriate roles and permissions for access control
d) Data providers need to create a copy of the data for each consumer
04. How does the size of a virtual warehouse in Snowflake affect data loading and query processing?
a) Larger warehouses generally process queries and load data faster
b) Smaller warehouses are more cost-effective for large data loads
c) Warehouse size does not impact data loading
d) Larger warehouses are less efficient for small data loads
05. A table has a dynamic data masking policy defined on its cc_num column. The masking policy allows the role SECURE_ROLE to view the credit card number; all other roles will see just a series of asterisks.
What will happen if a Snowflake Administrator shares this table with another Snowflake account?
a) If the consumer account has a role named SECURE_ROLE, only that role will be able to see the unmasked value in cc_num.
b) The consumer account will only see asterisks in the cc_num column, regardless of which role is used to access the data.
c) The Administrator cannot share a table that has a dynamic data masking policy applied to one of its columns.
d) Any queries against the table will completely omit the cc_num column from the result set that is returned.
06. Which of the following objects within a database are replicated to the secondary database during database replication?
d) Stored procedures
07. How can administrators monitor Snowflake users who do not have MFA enabled?
a) Using System Functions
b) By checking the Snowflake Web UI
c) Receiving automatic email notifications
d) Through a custom script
08. When managing users and groups in Snowflake using SCIM, what is a key benefit?
a) Reduces the need for custom scripting for user management
b) Automatically scales virtual warehouses
c) Increases query performance
d) Manages data sharing between accounts
09. Two different roles are running queries on a production database. The queries are similar in complexity and duration, and there is generally about 3 minutes of idle time between queries. Typically, there are 2 or 3 queries running at a time for each role.
Users in the Finance role are querying one set of tables, and users in the Engineering role are querying a different set of tables.
What is the optimal approach to set up the virtual warehouse(s) based on this scenario?
a) Each role should have its own warehouse with a short auto-suspend (less than 10 seconds) to save on compute costs.
b) The two roles should share a warehouse since each role's queries are similar in complexity and duration.
c) The two roles should share a warehouse with a short auto-suspend (less than 10 seconds) to reduce compute costs.
d) Each role should have its own virtual warehouse to make efficient use of caching.
10. What are important aspects of managing user-managed (virtual-warehouse) tasks in Snowflake?
a) Encrypting the data used in tasks
b) Scheduling tasks based on data loading
c) Assigning appropriate compute resources
d) Managing network access for tasks
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, d, e
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, c
Note: Please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for any error in Snowflake Certified SnowPro Advanced - Administrator certification exam sample questions