The Snowflake DEA-C01 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the SnowPro Advanced - Data Engineer exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Snowflake Certified SnowPro Advanced - Data Engineer Certification exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the DEA-C01 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Data Engineer certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Advance domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Data Engineer exam.
Snowflake DEA-C01 Exam Summary:
|Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Data Engineer|
|Exam Price||$375 USD|
|Number of Questions||65|
|Passing Score||750 + Scaled Scoring from 0 - 1000|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Snowflake Data Engineering Training
SnowPro Advanced: Data Engineer Study Guide
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Snowflake DEA-C01 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Snowflake Certified SnowPro Advanced - Data Engineer Certification Practice Test|
Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Data Engineer Syllabus:
- Given a data set, load data into Snowflake.
- Ingest data of various formats through the mechanics of Snowflake.
- Troubleshoot data ingestion.
- Analyze and differentiate types of data pipelines.
- Install, configure, and use connectors to connect to Snowflake.
- Outline when to use External Tables and define how they work.
- Troubleshoot underperforming queries.
- Given a scenario, configure a solution for the best performance.
- Outline and use caching features.
|Storage and Data Protection||
- Implement data recovery features in Snowflake.
- Outline the impact of Streams on Time Travel.
- Use Time Travel and Cloning to create new development environments.
- Outline Snowflake security principles.
- Outline the system defined roles and when they should be applied.
- Manage Data Governance.
- Define User-Defined Functions (UDFs) and outline how to use them.
- Define and create External Functions.
- Design, build, and leverage Stored Procedures.
- Handle and transform semi-structured data.
- Use Snowpark for data transformation.