The Alibaba ACA System Operator exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the ACA-Operator exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Alibaba System Operator (ACA) exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the ACA System Operator objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Alibaba ACA-Operator certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in System Operator domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Alibaba ACA System Operator exam.
Alibaba ACA System Operator Exam Summary:
|Alibaba ACA System Operator (ACA-Operator)|
|Exam Price||$120 USD|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Passing Score||60 / 100|
|Recommended Training / Books||
ACA System Operator Exam Preparation Course
ACT87001 Alibaba Cloud Products Operation and Management
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Alibaba ACA System Operator Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Alibaba System Operator (ACA) Practice Test|
Alibaba ACA System Operator Syllabus:
|Cloud Architecture - High Availability and Fault Tolerance||
- Implement scalability and elasticity based on a given use case using Auto-Scaling and Load Balancer.
- Recognize and differentiate highly available and resilient architectures on Alibaba Cloud.
- Leverage the relevant cloud services such as SLB, DNS-Global Traffic Manager to implement a HA/DR system on Alibaba Cloud.
|Cloud Infrastructure Deployment and Provisioning||
- Deploy and configure ECS on Alibaba Cloud, Set up remote access to ECS.
- Create an ECS image to package the application and runtime environments for easy distribution.
- Create container images for lightweight application packaging using Docker.
- Publish container images to Alibaba Cloud Container Registry (ACR).
- Run containers using Alibaba Cloud Elastic Container Instance (ECI).
- Deploy applications directly with Alibaba Cloud Function Compute, Serverless Workflow, and API Gateway.
- Identify and remediate deployment issues.
|Data Management and Security||
- Know how to select different types of databases for different application scenarios.
- Migrate data from a local environment to OSS or RDS using DTS or OSS utilities.
- Identify and implement data protection, encryption, and capacity planning needs.
- Implement data backup, archiving and retention for Cloud Disk, RDS, and OSS.
|Networking on Cloud||
- Apply Alibaba Cloud Networking Features.
- Implement connectivity to build a full-mesh global network on cloud.
- Network design for resource sharing between different accounts.
- Network security solutions.
- Gather and interpret relevant information for network troubleshooting.
- Manage identity and authentication for an organization’s users, across multiple platforms.
- Manage permissions for an enterprise organization on the cloud.
- Use Action Trail for auditors to see what actions were taken, when, and by whom. Allow technical staff to perform after-the-fact analysis to pinpoint weaknesses that led to security breaches or breakdowns.
- Enable finance to see what is being spent, when, and by whom.
|Cloud Monitoring and Alerting||
- Use Cloud Monitor to monitor application resource usage and health status.
- Implement autoscaling rules, including scheduled autoscaling, and scaling by operational or system metrics.
- Use Cloud Config to track resource configuration changes and evaluate configuration compliance.
|Automation and Optimization||
- Use Alibaba Cloud services and features to manage and assess resource utilization.
- Automate manual or repeatable processes to minimize management overhead by using resource orchestration tools like Terraform or Alibaba Cloud ROS/OOS/Serverless Workflow.