01. You run a web application where web servers on EC2 Instances are In an Auto Scaling group Monitoring over the last 6 months shows that 6 web servers are necessary to handle the minimum load During the day up to 12 servers are needed Five to six days per year, the number of web servers required might go up to 15.
What would you recommend to minimize costs while being able to provide hill availability?
a) 6 Reserved instances (heavy utilization). 6 Reserved instances (medium utilization), rest covered by On-Demand instances
b) 6 Reserved instances (heavy utilization). 6 On-Demand instances, rest covered by Spot Instances
c) 6 Reserved instances (heavy utilization) 6 Spot instances, rest covered by On-Demand instances
d) 6 Reserved instances (heavy utilization) 6 Reserved instances (medium utilization) rest covered by Spot instances
02. A customer has a web application that uses cookie Based sessions to track logged in users It Is deployed on AWS using ELB and Auto Scaling The customer observes that when load increases.
Auto Scaling launches new Instances but the load on the easting Instances does not decrease, causing all existing users to have a sluggish experience. Which two answer choices independently describe a behavior that could be the cause of the sluggish user experience?
(Choose 2 answers)
a) ELB's normal behavior sends requests from the same user to the same backend instance
b) ELB's behavior when sticky sessions are enabled causes ELB to send requests in the same session to the same backend instance
c) A faulty browser is not honoring the TTL of the ELB DNS name.
d) The web application uses long polling such as comet or websockets. Thereby keeping a connection open to a web server tor a long time
e) The web application uses long polling such as comet or websockets. Thereby keeping a connection open to a web server for a long time.
03. Which of the below mentioned AWS RDS logs cannot be viewed from the console for MySQL?
a) Error Log
b) Slow Query Log
c) Transaction Log
d) General Log
04. A user has a refrigerator plant. The user is measuring the temperature of the plant every 15 minutes. If the user wants to send the data to Cloud Watch to view the data visually, which of the below mentioned statements is true with respect to the information given above?
a) The user needs to use AWS CLI or API to upload the data
b) The user can use the AWS Import Export facility to import data to CloudWatch
c) The user will upload data from the AWS console
d) The user cannot upload data to CloudWatch since it is not an AWS service metric
05. Your organization's security policy requires that all privileged users either use frequently rotated passwords or one-time access credentials in addition to username/password.
Which two of the following options would allow an organization to enforce this policy for AWS users?
(Choose 2 answers)
a) Configure multi-factor authentication for privileged 1AM users
b) Create 1AM users for privileged accounts
c) Implement identity federation between your organization's Identity provider leveraging the 1AM Security Token Service
d) Enable the 1AM single-use password policy option for privileged users
06. What are characteristics of Amazon S3?
(Choose 2 answers)
a) Objects are directly accessible via a URL
b) S3 should be used to host a relational database
c) S3 allows you to store objects or virtually unlimited size
d) S3 allows you to store virtually unlimited amounts of data
e) S3 offers Provisioned IOPS
07. A user has created a VPC with CIDR 184.108.40.206/16. The user has created public and VPN only subnets along with hardware VPN access to connect to the user’s datacenter.
The user wants to make so that all traffic coming to the public subnet follows the organization’s proxy policy. How can the user make this happen?
a) Setting up a NAT with the proxy protocol and configure that the public subnet receives traffic from NAT
b) Setting up a proxy policy in the internet gateway connected with the public subnet
c) It is not possible to setup the proxy policy for a public subnet
d) Setting the route table and security group of the public subnet which receives traffic from a virtual private gateway
08. You have a web-style application with a stateless but CPU and memory-intensive web tier running on a cc2 8xlarge EC2 instance inside of a VPC The instance when under load is having problems returning requests within the SLA as defined by your business
The application maintains its state in a Dyname DB table, but the data tier is properly provisioned and responses are consistently fast. How can you best resolve the issue of the application responses not meeting your SLA?
a) Add another cc2 8xlarge application instance, and put both behind an Elastic Load Balancer
b) Move the cc2 8xlarge to the same Availability Zone as the DynamoDB table
c) Cache the database responses in ElastiCache for more rapid access
d) Move the database from DynamoDB to RDS MySQL in scale-out read-replica configuration
09. A sys admin has enabled a log on ELB. Which of the below mentioned activities are not captured by the log?
a) Response processing time
b) Front end processing time
c) Backend processing time
d) Request processing time
10. An organization is trying to create various IAM users. Which of the below mentioned options is not a valid IAM username?