01. Which two things occur after adding a Subnet IP (SNIP) to a NetScaler which already has a Mapped IP (MIP)?
a) The NetScaler IP (NSIP) is no longer required.
b) A SNIP will be used in preference to a MIP.
c) Adding a SNIP adds an entry to the routing table.
d) Client machines can use the MIP instead of the Virtual IP (VIP).
02. A Network Engineer informed the Citrix Administrator that an interface used by NetScaler SDX is being saturated. This interface is used as a Data interface for the NetScaler SDX. Which action could the administrator take to address the bandwidth concerns?
a) Configure LACP on the SDX for the Data interface.
b) Configure LACP on the SDX for Management interface.
c) Add a second interface to each NetScaler VPX instance.
d) Configure a Failover interface set on each NetScaler VPX instance.
03. Which two components must a Citrix Administrator configure before GSLB can be configured?
a) An authoritative DNS
b) A link load balancing method
c) A high availability secondary node
d) A NetScaler Gateway virtual server
04. A Citrix Administrator would like to put users into a quarantine group if, at any time during their session, they attempt to perform a screenshot. Which policy can the administrator configure to accomplish the requirement?
c) Pre -Authentication Scan
d) Post -Authentication Scan
05. Which two parameters are required for adding a new node to a cluster?
a) Cluster IP of the new cluster node
b) NetScaler IP of the new cluster node
c) NetScaler IP of the existing cluster node
d) Remote NetScaler user name and password
e) Backplane interface of the existing cluster node
06. Which three steps should a Citrix Administrator take to customize the NetScaler Gateway logon page?
a) Select Custom within UI Theme.
b) Create customization changes under /nsconfig.
c) Create a tar package of the customization files.
d) Add a copy command to rc.netscaler file within /nsconfig.
e) Create customization changes under /var/ns_gui_custom/ns_gui/vpn.
07. A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a Unified Gateway virtual server. To what should the administrator bind the Authentication policies?
a) The Unified Gateway virtual server
b) NetScaler Gateway virtual server
c) The Content Switching virtual server and NetScaler Gateway virtual server
d) The AAA virtual server created while configuring the Unified Gateway virtual server
08. Which protocol could an administrator apply with rate-based monitor?
09. Scenario: A NetScaler receives packets that are destined for a service IP address owned by the NetScaler. The destination MAC address is NOT owned by the NetScaler. Layer 2 Mode is enabled on the NetScaler. What will the NetScaler do with the packets in this scenario?
a) Drop the packets.
b) Route the packets.
c) Bridge the packets.
d) Process the packets.
10. What is required to configure a NetScaler Gateway cluster?
a) Striped IP addresses
b) Strict option is enabled
c) Sticky option is enabled
d) Enterprise or Platinum license