01. Which two components must a Citrix Administrator configure before GSLB can be configured?
a) An authoritative DNS
b) A link load balancing method
c) A high availability secondary node
d) A NetScaler Gateway virtual server
02. A Citrix Administrator has installed the compression feature on the web servers. The administrator configured the NetScaler appliance to remove the ‘Accept Encoding’ header from all HTTP client requests to offload the compression on the NetScaler. However, the administrator observed that data is NOT being compressed by the NetScaler, even though the Accept -Encoding header is being removed from all the requests.
What could be the cause of this issue?
a) Servercmp is disabled on the NetScaler
b) The Compression Policy needs to be reconfigured.
c) The rewrite policy is bound at an incorrect bind point
d) The servers are automatically compressing all responses.
03. Which Content-Switching policy can a Citrix Administrator use to verify if a URL used by a client contains the word "sports"?
a) add cs policy CS_Pol_1 -url "/sports/*"
b) add cs policy CS_Pol_1 -rule HTTP.REQ.IS_VALID
c) add cs policy CS_Pol_1 -rule "HTTP.REQ.URL.CONTAINS(\"/sports/*\")"
d) add cs policy CS_Pol_1 -rule "HTTP.REQ.URL.CONTAINS_ANY("sports")"]
04. A Citrix Administrator needs to grant read-only access to a select set of NetScaler features. Corporate password security schema must be supported. Which four steps must the administrator take to complete this task?
a) Create an Authentication LDAP server.
b) Create a Custom Command Policy.
c) Create an Authentication Policy for LDAP authentication.
d) Create local system accounts that correspond to Help Desk User Objects in Active Directory.
e) Configure system groups that correspond to the Groups in Active Directory.
f) Configure admin partitions.
g) Bind the built-in read-only command policy to required users/groups.
05. Which protocol could an administrator apply with rate-based monitor?
06. What is required to configure a NetScaler Gateway cluster?
a) Striped IP addresses
b) Strict option is enabled
c) Sticky option is enabled
d) Enterprise or Platinum license
07. Which two parameters are required for adding a new node to a cluster?
a) Cluster IP of the new cluster node
b) NetScaler IP of the new cluster node
c) NetScaler IP of the existing cluster node
d) Remote NetScaler user name and password
e) Backplane interface of the existing cluster node
08. A Network Engineer informed the Citrix Administrator that an interface used by NetScaler SDX is being saturated. This interface is used as a Data interface for the NetScaler SDX. Which action could the administrator take to address the bandwidth concerns?
a) Configure LACP on the SDX for the Data interface.
b) Configure LACP on the SDX for Management interface.
c) Add a second interface to each NetScaler VPX instance.
d) Configure a Failover interface set on each NetScaler VPX instance.
09. Which two things occur after adding a Subnet IP (SNIP) to a NetScaler which already has a Mapped IP (MIP)?
a) The NetScaler IP (NSIP) is no longer required.
b) A SNIP will be used in preference to a MIP.
c) Adding a SNIP adds an entry to the routing table.
d) Client machines can use the MIP instead of the Virtual IP (VIP).
10. Which two steps must a Citrix Administrator complete to set up an SSL VPN virtual server?
a) Bind a session policy.
b) Install a certificate-key pair.
c) Bind a certificate-key pair to the virtual server.
d) Configure a Secure Ticketing Authority server.