01. A Citrix Administrator wants to configure independent and isolated access on a single appliance for three different departments to allow them to manage and isolate their own applications.
How can the administrator isolate department-level administration?
a) Configure dedicated routes in the admin partitions for each department.
b) Configure Policy-based Routes for each department in the nsroot partition.
c) Configure admin partitions that use dedicated VLANs.
d) Configure a SNIP in each partition and bind a VLAN for the department.
02. What is the first thing a Citrix Administrator should create when creating a Server Certificate for Citrix ADC to secure traffic?
a) A Certificate key-pair
b) A Private Key
c) A Certificate Signing Request
d) A Certificate Revocation list
03. Which three options are allowed when using Classic policies?
04. A Citrix Administrator has installed the compression feature on the web servers. The administrator configured the citrix ADC appliance to remove the ‘Accept Encoding’ header from all HTTP client requests to offload the compression on the citrix ADC.
However, the administrator observed that data is NOT being compressed by the citrix ADC, even though the Accept-Encoding header is being removed from all the requests.
What could be the cause of this issue?
a) Servercmp is disabled on the citrix ADC.
b) The Compression Policy needs to be reconfigured.
c) The rewrite policy is bound at an incorrect bind point
d) The servers are automatically compressing all responses.
05. Which two actions must be true for a client to connect to an SSL offload virtual server without any SSL errors?
a) The Server Certificate is bound to the load-balancing virtual server.
b) The Server Certificate is from a private certificate authority (CA).
c) The Root Certificate is installed on the client’s device.
d) The Root Certificate is installed on the Citrix ADC.
06. Which VLAN(S) will be bound to an interface, if VLAN 20 is bound to the interface as tagged in an environment where Citrix ADC is configured with the default settings?
a) VLAN 20 untagged only
b) VLAN 1 tagged, VLAN 20 tagged
c) VLAN 20 tagged only
d) VLAN 1 untagged, VLAN 20 tagged
07. A network engineer has configured two Citrix ADC MPX appliances as a high availability (HA) pair. What can the engineer configure to prevent failover if only a single interface fails?
08. Which two Content-Switching policy can a Citrix Administrator use to verify if a URL used by a client contains the word "sports"?
a) add cs policy CS_Pol_1 -url "/sports/*"
b) add cs policy CS_Pol_1 -rule HTTP.REQ.IS_VALID
c) add cs policy CS_Pol_1 -rule "HTTP.REQ.URL.CONTAINS(\"/sports/*\")"
d) add cs policy CS_Pol_1 -rule "HTTP.REQ.URL.CONTAINS_ANY("sports")"]
09. A Citrix Administrator needs to grant read-only access to a select set of citrix ADC features. Corporate password security schema must be supported.
Which four steps must the administrator take to complete this task?
a) Create an Authentication LDAP server.
b) Create a Custom Command Policy.
c) Create an Authentication Policy for LDAP authentication.
d) Create local system accounts that correspond to Help Desk User Objects in Active Directory.
e) Configure system groups that correspond to the Groups in Active Directory.
f) Configure admin partitions.
g) Bind the built-in read-only command policy to required users/groups.
10. When dynamic proximity is implemented in a global server load balancing (GSLB) configuration, the round-trip time (RTT) between the __________ and __________ is measured to make the load decision.
(Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
a) Local DNS of the client; each of the GSLB services
b) IP address of the client; each of the GSLB services
c) Local DNS of the client; each of the GSLB sites
d) IP address of the client; each of the GSLB sites