The Salesforce CPQ-301 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the CPQ Specialist exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the CPQ-301 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Administrator domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce CPQ Specialist exam.
Salesforce CPQ-301 Exam Summary:
|Salesforce CPQ Specialist|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Prepare for Your Salesforce CPQ Specialist Credential
Configure and Administer a Salesforce CPQ Solution (CPQ301)
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce CPQ-301 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist Practice Test|
Salesforce CPQ Specialist Syllabus:
- Design, configure, and troubleshoot Price Rules using lookup objects and formula fields to meet business requirements.
- Apply understanding of quote calculation sequence and Quote Line pricing fields to meet pricing and business requirements.
- Utilize out-of-the-box and custom permissions, record types, field sets, and page layouts to ensure users can fulfill their job requirements.
- Given a business process, demonstrate knowledge of CPQ data flow (e.g., twin fields) across CPQ objects.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the CPQ object data model as it relates to data migration.
- Set up CPQ for localization and multi-currency for international customers and users.
- Given a scenario, determine the necessary CPQ package-level settings.
- Determine how the CPQ managed package fits within a Salesforce org.
- Given a scenario, set up a bundle structure to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, set up Product Rules to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate pricing strategy (Discount Schedules, block pricing, Contracted Prices, subscription pricing, percent-of-total).
- Given a scenario, determine expected pricing outcomes.
|Quote Templates||- Given a scenario, set up a Quote Template to meet business requirements.||7%|
|Product Selection||- Given a scenario, use Search Filters, field sets, and Custom Actions to enable product selection and configuration.||7%|
|Orders, Contracts, Amendments, and Renewals||
- Demonstrate understanding of the data required to generate Orders and Contracts.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to generate renewal and amendment Quotes to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, recommend when to use Orders, Contracts, Subscriptions, and Assets to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrate how to set up Products, Price Books, and Price Book Entries.
- Demonstrate how product catalog setup impacts overall CPQ data flow.
|Approvals||- Select and set up native or Advanced Approvals to meet business requirements.||4%|