The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Experience Cloud Consultant exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the Experience Cloud Consultant objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Consultant domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam.
Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant|
|Exam Code||Experience Cloud Consultant|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Prepare for Your Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant Credential
Create and Manage Experience Cloud Sites (ADX271)
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant Practice Test|
Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant Syllabus:
|Experience Cloud Basics||
- Illustrate the reasons for creating or utilizing an Experience for a specific use case.
- Identify most common personas for Experience Cloud.
- Assess the common types of external accounts and how they are used in an Experience.
- Apply features and functions of Workspaces for building an Experience.
|Sharing, Visibility, and Licensing||
- Given a scenario, set the correct user visibility in an Experience.
- Given a scenario, set the correct object visibility in an Experience.
- Recommend the Declarative Sharing options that could be leveraged for an Experience.
- Given a scenario, implement external account relationships for an Experience.
- Given a set of requirements, evaluate which external license type(s) to use.
- Given a scenario, determine a security model based on an Experience use case.
- Describe roles for external users.
|Branding, Personalization, and Content||
- Modify an experience within the Experience Builder.
- Explain the capabilities of Search within an Experience.
- Implement Salesforce CMS content into an Experience.
- Given a scenario, make articles visible or accessible in an Experience.
|Templates and Themes||
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate theme for an Experience.
- Given a scenario, identify the right Template for the Experience.
- Apply packaging, exporting, and importing a template.
- Assess the use of lightning bolts in Experiences.
|User Creation and Authentication||
- Describe the different ways users can be created, such as manual, Data Loader, Self-Registration, Just-in-Time (JIT) provisioning.
- Given a scenario, determine how to properly set up a user for an Experience.
- Describe options for Single sign-on.
- Apply the steps for enabling partner and customer users for Experiences.
- Identify how to grant users access to an Experience.
|Adoption and Analytics||
- Apply the steps to set up Experience dashboards and insights.
- Analyze and apply Experience Moderation features.
- Given a scenario, employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
|Administration, Setup and Configuration||
- Apply the steps for implementing Channel Sales Partner Relationship Management (PRM).
- Describe the capabilities of different Experience deployments and migrations.
- Describe how to enable and activate an Experience.
- Given a scenario, recommend and implement Delegated External User administration.
- Determine the steps to build a public Experience.
- Determine steps to configure and setup Topics.
- Apply ticketing and Service Cloud capabilities for Experience Cloud.
|Customization Considerations, and Limitations||- Explain limitations across all Experiences.||7%|