Salesforce CRT-600 Exam Summary:
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce CRT-600 Sample Questions|
|Variables, Types, and Collections||
- Given a scenario, write code to create variables and initialize them correctly.
- Given a business requirement, utilize strings, numbers, and dates effectively.
- Given a scenario or example, demonstrate awareness of type coercion and its effects.
- Given a specific scenario, distinguish truthy or falsey evaluations.
- Given a list of data, demonstrate data manipulation with arrays.
- Given a JSON response, demonstrate how to operate the JSON object.
|Objects, Functions, and Classes||
- Given a business requirement, locate the best function implementation.
- Given a business requirement, apply fundamentals of object implementation to solve the business requirement.
- Given a business requirement, apply fundamentals of class implementation to solve the business requirement.
- Given a block of code, analyze the variable scope and the execution flow.
|Browser and Events||
- Given a business requirement, utilize Events, event handlers and propagation.
- Given a business requirement, evaluate and manipulate the DOM.
- Given a scenario, utilize the Browser Dev Tools to investigate code behavior.
- Given a scenario and requirements, utilize browser specific APIs.
|Debugging and Error Handling||
- Given a scenario, handle errors properly.
- Given code to be debugged, use the console and breakpoints.
- Given a scenario, apply asynchronous programming concepts.
- Given a scenario, use event loop and event monitor or determine loop outcomes.
- Given a scenario and requirements, infer which Node.js implementation is a good solution.
- Given a scenario and requirements, infer which Node.js CLI command is a good solution.
- Know the core Node.js modules and given requirements, infer which Node.js library/framework is a good solution.
- Given a scenario and requirements, distinguish which Node.Js Package Management solution is the most fitting.
|Testing||- With a block of code and the associated Unit Test, determine where the test is ineffective and modify it to make it more effective.||7%|