The Salesforce CRT-550 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Marketing Cloud Consultant exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the CRT-550 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Consultant domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant exam.
Salesforce CRT-550 Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Link Your Salesforce Data using Marketing Cloud Connect (MCC201)
Prepare for your Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam (CRT-550)
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce CRT-550 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Practice Test|
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Syllabus:
|Discovery and Architecture||
- Provided with a set of business requirements, determine what additional information is needed to design the recommended solution.
- Demonstrate how to gather requirements in order to put together a data and segmentation strategy for the customer.
- Given a customer skill set, make recommendations on appropriate solutions for long term ease of use and maintenance.
- Given a customer use case, demonstrate knowledge of features, viability, and troubleshooting of Marketing Cloud Connect.
- Articulate how data model will support personalized and relevant messaging and content.
- Given a customer use case, recommend which extension product(s) addresses the requirement.
- Given a customer scenario, determine the appropriate account hierarchy.
- Given a scenario, solution issues regarding Reply Mail Management.
- Analyze the impact of applying Sender Authentication Package (SAP) to a business unit.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of features and troubleshooting of Mobile Studio.
- Given a customer scenario, provide the appropriate automation type and activities that should be utilized.
- Given a customer scenario, design complex automations using Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
|Data Modeling and Management||
- Given a customer scenario, demonstrate the ability to differentiate when to use standard reports, data views and tracking extracts.
- Explain the various data objects in Marketing Cloud.
- Evaluate implications on data model when choosing contact identity.
- Given a customer scenario, describe various ways to individualize message content.
- Given a customer scenario, determine the appropriate messaging option.