The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Marketing Cloud Developer exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the Marketing Cloud Developer objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Marketer domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer exam.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer|
|Exam Code||Marketing Cloud Developer|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Develop for Marketing Cloud
Marketing Cloud Developer Center
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer Practice Test|
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Syllabus:
- Configure account Contact model in Marketing Cloud.
- Given a scenario, differentiate the various types and uses of data extensions in Marketing Cloud.
- Describe how Contact Records relate across channels.
- Explain the Contact Delete process.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of AMPscript and SSJS language syntax and functions.
- Implement standard development best practices using Marketing Cloud programming languages.
- Describe how Marketing Cloud handles AMPscript processing.
- Given a customer scenario, determine how to programmatically exclude a subscriber at email send time.
- Given a scenario, describe API objects, methods, and routes.
- Describe the OAuth authentication flow and how an access token is used in SOAP and REST headers.
- Given a scenario, evaluate the significance of response handling.
- Configure import activity using various file formats within Marketing Cloud.
- Given a scenario, apply SQL to produce the desired results.
- Given a scenario, explain the different ways to extract data from Marketing Cloud.
- Describe SQL best practices for managing data in Marketing Cloud.
- Given a scenario, apply best practices for send logs.
- Given a scenario, describe how data is affected by the Contact delete process.
- Identify different options to secure data in Marketing Cloud.
- Describe security best practices in Marketing Cloud.