The Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the OmniStudio Consultant exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the OmniStudio Consultant objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Consultant domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant exam.
Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant Exam Summary:
|Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant|
|Exam Code||OmniStudio Consultant|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
OmniStudio for Vlocity Documentation
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant Practice Test|
Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant Syllabus:
- Explain the capabilities, use cases and purpose of using FlexCards.
- Design FlexCards to ensure they meet customer requirements/needs.
- Collect and group the customer 360 Information required to show to an end user. (Console, FlexCards)
- Explain the basic structure of an OmniScript.
- Validate developed OmniScript processes to ensure client expectation alignment.
- Identify business process step requirements and map them to OmniScript Components required to implement them.
- Explain the purpose and benefits of Integration Procedures and DataRaptors.
- Design Integration Procedures and related DataRaptors.
- Describe the benefits of using Decision Matrices and Expression Sets and provide real examples.
|Best Fit Solutioning||
- Gather, analyze, and simplify business requirements in order to design solutions using OmniStudio tools following best practices.
- Map process requirements to OmniStudio capabilities and explain the interaction between them.
- Create fit/gap analyses between requirements and OmniStudio capabilities.