The Snowflake ARA-C01 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the SnowPro Advanced - Architect exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Snowflake Certified SnowPro Advanced - Architect exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the ARA-C01 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Architect certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Advance domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Architect exam.
Snowflake ARA-C01 Exam Summary:
|Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Architect|
|Exam Price||$375 USD|
|Number of Questions||65|
|Passing Score||750 + Scaled Scoring from 0 - 1000|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Snowflake Advanced Training
SnowPro Advanced: Architect Study Guide
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Snowflake ARA-C01 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Snowflake Certified SnowPro Advanced - Architect Practice Test|
Snowflake SnowPro Advanced - Architect Syllabus:
|Account and Security||
- Design a Snowflake account and database strategy, based on business requirements.
- Design an architecture that meets data security, privacy, compliance, and governance requirements.
- Outline Snowflake security principles and identify use cases where they should be applied.
- Outline the benefits and limitations of various data models in a Snowflake environment.
- Design data sharing solutions, based on different use cases.
- Create architecture solutions that support Development Lifecycles as well as workload requirements.
- Given a scenario, outline how objects exist within the Snowflake Object hierarchy and how the hierarchy impacts an architecture.
- Determine the appropriate data recovery solution in Snowflake and how data can be restored.
- Determine the appropriate data loading or data unloading solution to meet business needs.
- Outline key tools in Snowflake’s ecosystem and how they interact with Snowflake.
- Determine the appropriate data transformation solution to meet business needs.
- Outline performance tools, best practices, and appropriate scenarios where they should be applied.
- Troubleshoot performance issues with existing architectures.