We have prepared Associate VMware Network Virtualization (1V0-41.20) certification sample questions to make you aware of actual exam properties. This sample question set provides you with information about the VCTA-NV 2022 exam pattern, question formate, a difficulty level of questions and time required to answer each question. To get familiar with VMware Certified Technical Associate - Network Virtualization 2022 exam, we suggest you try our Sample VMware 1V0-41.20 Certification Practice Exam in simulated VMware certification exam environment.
To test your knowledge and understanding of concepts with real-time scenario based VMware 1V0-41.20 questions, we strongly recommend you to prepare and practice with Premium VMware VCTA-NV 2022 Certification Practice Exam. The premium VMware VCTA-NV 2022 certification practice exam helps you identify topics in which you are well prepared and topics in which you may need further training to achieving great score in actual VMware Certified Technical Associate - Network Virtualization 2022 exam.
VMware 1V0-41.20 Sample Questions:
01. How can NSX-T Distributed Firewall help customers achieve security for newly migrated containerized applications?
a) Quality of service
c) Dynamic routing
d) Network I/O control
02. A customer has experienced a disaster. Which statement describes a recovery benefit of a vSphere Environment with NSX Data Center?
a) NSX Datacenter enables replication between sites.
b) Workload mobility is tied to vCenter server.
c) It simplifies the DR by not requiring the change of the IP addresses of workloads.
d) It is a requirement to stretch cluster to have a DR scenario.
03. An administrator needs to encrypt file transfers between two sites that do not have the same subnet. Which NSX-T feature accomplishes this task?
a) SSL VPN +
b) IPSEC VPN
c) Tier-0 Gateway
d) L2 VPN
04. How does virtual networking enable business to reduce time-to-market?
a) By performing automatic hardware upgrades
b) By increasing traffic bandwidth
c) By removing physical network devices
d) By providing network services on demand
05. Which three solutions does the software-defined data center (SDDC) help build?
a) Native cloud
b) Secure cloud
d) Hybrid cloud
e) On premises
f) Public cloud
06. What are two characteristics of a Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution?
a) It allows workloads to be placed and migrated anywhere in the network
b) It is dependent on the underlying physical routers and switches
c) It is decoupled from the physical networking infrastructure
d) It contributes to layer 2 network sprawl
e) It restricts the placements of virtual machines and containers
07. What does a customer need to configure to create GENEVE backed segments using NSX-T Data Center?
a) VLAN Transport Zone
b) Virtual Distributed Switch
c) Virtual Standard Switch
d) Overlay Transport Zone
08. Which component needs to be available for the ESXi hosts to be able to enable vSphere High Availability?
a) 10Gbps network interfaces
b) Direct attached disks
c) Shared data storage
d) Dual CPU sockets
09. A customer is planning to utilize NSX-T Data Center security services while maintaining current security services providers.
Which two features can help the customer achieve this kind of integration?
a) Guest Introspection
b) Distributed Firewall
c) Network Introspection
d) Intrusion Detection
e) Gateway Firewall
10. Which component is required to use VMware Distributed vSwitches (vDS)?
a) VMware NSX-T
b) VMware SD-WAN
c) VMware Identity Manager
d) VMware vCenter Server
Answer: d, e, f
Answer: a, c
Answer: b, e
Note: Please update us by writing an email on email@example.com for any error in VMware Certified Technical Associate - Network Virtualization 2022 certification exam sample questions