01. Which feature in vRealize Automation is used to organize compute resources and cloud endpoints by type and intent for later use when creating reservations?
a) Fabric groups
b) Custom resources
c) Business groups
d) Instance types
02. A customer wants to provide access to a particular tenant in a vRealize Automation deployment so that the finance team can access pricing and chargeback details for that particular tenant.
Which role will provide a view of the assigned tenant details, but not allow the finance team to perform other administration tasks?
a) Business group manager
b) Business management administrator
c) Tenant administrator
d) Business management controller
03. An architect creates a new blueprint. Which two steps must the architect complete to make the blueprint available as a catalog item?
a) Assign roles to users.
b) Assign an approval policy.
c) Publish the blueprint.
d) Add the blueprint to a service entitlement.
e) Assign the blueprint to a business group.
04. What are two ways to allow a user to select multiple Active Directory user groups in a custom form?
a) Define a tree picker element.
b) Define a multi value picker element.
c) Define a drop-down menu.
d) Define a checkbox element.
e) Define a text box with validated constraints.
05. Which Health Service test suite should be used to determine available vSphere reservation storage space?
a) System tests for vRealize Automation
b) Tenant tests for vRealize Automation
c) Reservation tests for vRealize Automation
d) Fabric tests for vRealize Automation
06. Which two roles can add a service to the vRealize Automation catalog?
a) IaaS administrator
b) Catalog administrator
c) Fabric administrator
d) Business group manager
e) Tenant administrator
07. A system administrator wants to manage a few existing virtual machines in vCenter with vRealize Automation. The administrator completes the following steps in vRealize Automation:
- Generates a virtual machine CSV data file
- Edits a virtual machine CSV data file for static IP address associated with each virtual machine
Bulk import keeps failing on a single virtual machine, resulting in an invalid network address error. Which step should the administrator have completed prior to bulk import?
a) Disconnect the network adapter before import.
b) Ensure the network adapter is set to MTU 1500.
c) Ensure the static IP address is not in use by any of the vRealize Automation managed machines.
d) Ensure the static IP address is part of a reservation.
08. Which two items can be imported and exported using the vRealize CloudClient?
a) IaaS machine blueprints
b) Customization specification files
c) Business groups
d) Property groups
09. While creating a vCloud Director endpoint, how must an administrator configure vRealize Automation to manage all vCloud Director organizations with a single endpoint?
a) Leave the Organization field blank and use the system administrator credentials.
b) Specify the organization in the Organization field and use the system administrator credentials.
c) Specify the organization in the Organization field and use the organization administrator credentials.
d) Leave the Organization field blank and use the organization administrator credentials.
10. In preparation for a vRealize Automation distributed deployment, the administrator clones a Windows template to create the required IaaS servers.
During the installation, the vRealize Automation prerequisite checker flags an issue with the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC).
In which two ways can the administrator resolve this prerequisite issue and continue with the installation?
a) Uninstall, then reinstall the MSDTC on each IaaS Windows cloned machine.
b) Select the option to "Fix Issues" within the vRealize Automation installer.
c) Configure the ODBC (x64) connector between the IaaS Windows servers and the Microsoft SQL Server.
d) Restart the Microsoft SQL Server Agent service on the Microsoft SQL Server.
e) Restart the IaaS Windows server.