01. A topology, which includes placement of Workspace ONE service applications within layered internal networks, as well as communication workflows of requesting and receiving services, is an example of what kind of architectural design?
02. For a hybrid SaaS customer, what Workspace ONE components would always need to be installed On-premises?
a) VMware Identity Manager
b) VMware Unified Access Gateway
c) VMware Email Notification Service v2
d) VMware AirWatch Cloud Messaging
e) VMware Tunnel
03. A customer currently has Okta as an identity provider and wishes to use Just in Time provisioning to automatically provision users to both Workspace ONE UEM and VMware Identity Manager (vIDM) during mobile device enrollment to their Workspace ONE UEM environment.
Which is the correct configuration to meet this use case?
a) Configure Okta as the Identity Provider to Workspace ONE UEM and configure Okta as the Identity provider for vIDM
b) Configure vIDM and the Identity Provider to Okta and configure Mobile OS as the Identity provider for Workspace ONE UEM
c) Configure vIDM and the Identity Provider to Okta and configure Okta as the Identity provider for Workspace ONE UEM
d) Configure vIDM as the Identity Provider to Workspace ONE UEM and configure Okta as the Identity provider for vIDM
04. Which two settings need to be configured to allow a user to move content from Admin Repository A to Admin Repository B in the VMware Content Locker?
a) Admin Repository A needs Allow Savings to Other Repositories enabled
b) Local storage needs to be enabled for VMware Content Locker
c) Admin Repository B needs Write enabled
d) Admin Repository A needs Allow Edit Enabled
e) Sharing needs to be enabled in the SDK setting for VMware Content Locker
05. An administrator is troubleshooting the Per-App VPN function in the VMware Tunnel and runs the following command:
openssl s_client –showcerts –connect <TunnelHostname>:8443.
They notice that the response is the certificate from their firewall and not the certificate from the Tunnel server. What remediation step should be taken?
a) The VMware Tunnel should be re-configured to use the certificate from the firewall
b) The VMware Tunnel SSL traffic needs to pass through the firewall unmodified
c) The VMware Tunnel should be re-configured to trust the certificate from the firewall
d) The VMware Tunnel Certificate should be exported from the console and uploaded to the firewall
06. Which two third-party services are currently supported integrations into the Workspace ONE Intelligence Portal?
e) Service Now
07. What Workspace ONE process allows an administrator to prepare 50 newly purchased Windows 10 devices for enrollment without connectivity to the Internet and without using Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub installation parameters?
a) Windows Auto-Discovery
b) Command Line staging
c) Manual staging
d) Azure AD Integration enrollment
08. Which Workspace ONE component can be integrated with VMware NSX to implement network microsegmentation?
a) VMware Identity Manager Connector
b) VMware AirWatch Content Gateway
c) VMware Tunnel
d) VMware AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
09. Which is the VMware recommended persistence mode for load balanced VMware Unified Access Gateway servers?
a) SSL Session Persistence
b) Source IP-based Persistence
c) Cookie Persistence
d) Destination IP-based Persistence
10. Which two ways can managed content be assigned to users?
a) Smart Group
b) Domains Group
c) Organization Group
d) User Group
e) Functional Group