We have prepared VMware vSphere with Tanzu Specialist (5V0-23.20) certification sample questions to make you aware of actual exam properties. This sample question set provides you with information about the vSphere with Tanzu Specialist exam pattern, question formate, a difficulty level of questions and time required to answer each question. To get familiar with VMware Certified Specialist - vSphere with Tanzu 2023 exam, we suggest you try our Sample VMware 5V0-23.20 Certification Practice Exam in simulated VMware certification exam environment.
To test your knowledge and understanding of concepts with real-time scenario based VMware 5V0-23.20 questions, we strongly recommend you to prepare and practice with Premium VMware vSphere with Tanzu Specialist Certification Practice Exam. The premium VMware vSphere with Tanzu Specialist certification practice exam helps you identify topics in which you are well prepared and topics in which you may need further training to achieving great score in actual VMware Certified Specialist - vSphere with Tanzu 2023 exam.
VMware 5V0-23.20 Sample Questions:
01. A company needs to provide global visibility and consistent policy management across multiple Tanzu Kubernetes Clusters, namespaces, and clouds. Which VMware solution will meet these requirements?
a) vSphere with Tanzu Supervisor Cluster
b) vCenter Server
c) Tanzu Mission Control
d) Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Service
02. How can you remove unreferenced container images from a project in an embedded Registry Service?
a) Delete images in Content Library.
b) Use kubectl to delete the images.
c) Purge a namespace using the vSphere Client.
d) Delete the namespace using the vSphere Client.
03. What is required to enable Workload Management?
b) Github repository
c) Windows Network Load Balancer
d) vSphere Distributed Switch
04. How does Kubernetes implement the vSphere storage policy in vSphere with Tanzu?
a) Storage class
b) Paravirtual CSl
c) Static Persistent Volume
d) Persistent Volume
05. Which two capabilities are associated with vSphere Pod?
a) Compatibility with vSphere vMotion
b) Compatibility with vSphere performance charts
c) Compatibility with NSX-V Datacenter
d) Compatibility with vSphere HA and DRS
e) Compatibility with Windows and Linux kernels
06. To which network are HA Proxy virtual server IP addresses issued when using the vSphere networking stack default configuration?
c) Primary workload
07. Where are the virtual machine images stored that are used to deploy Tanzu Kubernetes clusters?
a) Supervisor Cluster
b) Content Library
c) Harbor Image Registry
08. On which network are TKG clusters deployed in vSphere with Tanzu when using the vSphere networking stack?
09. Where is a storage policy applied to enable Persistent Volumes?
b) Virtual Machine
10. How can a vSphere administrator replace the Supervisor Cluster API endpoint certificate?
a) Use the certificate-manager CLI utility to replace the Supervisor Cluster API endpoint certificate.
b) Use the vSphere Client to replace the Workload platform MTG certificate.
c) Use the vSphere Client to replace the NSX Load Balancer certificate.
d) Use kubectl to replace the Supervisor Cluster API endpoint certificate.
Answer: c, d
Note: Please update us by writing an email on email@example.com for any error in VMware Certified Specialist - vSphere with Tanzu 2023 certification exam sample questions