The AWS-DevOps exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the AWS-DevOps exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the AWS-DevOps objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The AWS-DevOps certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Operations domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam.
AWS-DevOps Exam Summary:
|AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (AWS-DevOps)|
|Exam Price||$300 USD|
|Number of Questions||77|
|Recommended Training / Books||DevOps Engineering on AWS|
|Schedule Exam||AWS Certification|
|Sample Questions||AWS-DevOps Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Practice Test|
|Continuous Delivery and Process Automation||
- Demonstrate an understanding of application lifecycle management:
- Demonstrate an understanding of infrastructure configuration and automation.
|Monitoring, Metrics, and Logging||
- Monitor availability and performance.
- Monitor and manage billing and cost optimization processes.
- Aggregate and analyze infrastructure, OS and application log files.
- Use metrics to drive the scalability and health of infrastructure and applications.
- Analyze data collected from monitoring systems to discern utilization patterns.
- Manage the lifecycle of application and infrastructure logs
- Leverage the AWS SDKs, CLIs and APIs for metrics and logging.
|Security, Governance, and Validation||
- Implement and manage Identity and Access Management and security controls.
- Implement and manage protection for data in-flight and at rest.
- Implement, automate and validate cost controls for AWS resources.
- Implement and manage automated network security and auditing.
- Apply the appropriate AWS account and billing set-up options based on business requirements.
- Implement and manage AWS resource auditing and validation.
- Use AWS services to implement IT governance policies.
|High Availability and Elasticity||
- Determine appropriate use of multi- Availability Zone versus multi-region architectures.
- Implement self-healing application architectures.
- Implement the most appropriate front-end scaling architecture.
- Implement the most appropriate middle-tier scaling architecture.
- Implement the most appropriate data storage scaling architecture.
- Demonstrate an understanding of when to appropriately apply vertical and horizontal scaling concepts.