The Citrix 1Y0-440 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the CCE-AppDS exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Citrix Certified Expert - App Delivery and Security (CCE-AppDS) exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the 1Y0-440 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Citrix CCE-AppDS certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Networking domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution exam.
Citrix 1Y0-440 Exam Summary:
|Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution (CCE-AppDS)|
|Exam Price||$300 USD|
|Number of Questions||64|
|Recommended Training / Books||CNS-420: Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration|
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Citrix 1Y0-440 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Citrix Certified Expert - App Delivery and Security (CCE-AppDS) Practice Test|
Citrix CCE-AppDS Syllabus:
|Networking Methodology and Assessment||
- Use the Citrix Methodology to plan projects.
- Identify/Prioritize Business Drivers and Requirements.
- Determine how to Segment users into defined use cases.
- Determine key Application Assessment and Categorization.
- Determine how to perform Capabilities Assessment.
|Citrix ADC Deployment Architecture and Topology||
- Determine the appropriate Multi-Site Deployments design.
- Determine how to design Multi Tennant Infrastructure.
- Determine how to analyze Citrix Cloud design.
|Advanced Authentication and Authorization||
- Determine how to review Configuration components for AAA
- Determine how to evaluate the Authentication Process and options
- Determine Session Management with AAA
- Determine how to utilize and implement MultiFactor (nFactor) Authentication
|Citrix ADC Security||
- Determine how to evaluate the Authorization configuration options
- Determine the End Point Analysis Considerations
- Define the correct protection against specific Layer 4-7 attacks
- Determine how to evaluate VPN Access Scenarios and Configuration.
- Determine how to Configure split tunneling and Authorization.
- Determine RDP Proxy Configuration
- Determine ICA Proxy Considerations
|Advanced Traffic Management||
- Determine how to implement Advanced Load Balancing setup
- Determine how to Implement Advanced Global Server Load Balancing setup
|Citrix Application Delivery Management Automation and Orchestration||
- Determine how to use Citrix Application Delivery Management for Citrix ADC Automation
- Determine how to assess the Orchestration ability
- Determine how to utilize NITRO
- Determine how to create Stylebooks
Recommended Knowledge and Skills for 1Y0-440:
|- Identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology|
|- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site Citrix ADC deployment.|
|- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles.|
|- Utilize Citrix ADC Application Delivery Management for monitoring Automation and Orchestration.|
|- Identify steps to take in advanced troubleshooting scenarios.|
|- Ability to evaluate environment documentation and assess necessary adjustments to meet required environment specifications.|
|- Assess the environment’s current security configuration and make necessary adjustments to bring in line with leading security practices.|
|- Configure different methods of client connection including Citrix Gateway, VPN, Split Tunneling and other proxy configuration options.|
Recommended Product Experience for 1Y0-440:
|Citrix Networking technologies and concepts such as:||
- Citrix Methodology and Assessment
- Citrix ADC Deployment
- Citrix Application Delivery Management v12.x
- Citrix Gateway
- Citrix ADC Security
- Traffic Management
- Application Firewall
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA)
- GSLB (Global Server Load Balancing)
- Application Delivery Management Automation and Orchestration
- Nitro API
|Type of Candidate||Time Limits*||Notes|
|Native English speakers||150 minutes|
|Non-native English speakers that take the exam in countries where English is a foreign language||150 minutes + 30 minutes (time extension)||Time extension granted automatically|
|Non-native English speakers that take the exam in countries where English is NOT a foreign language||150 minutes + 30 minutes (time extension)||Must request time extension from Citrix.|