The Salesforce CRT-261 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Service Cloud Consultant exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the CRT-261 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Consultant domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant exam.
Salesforce CRT-261 Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Prepare for Your Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Credential
Administer and Maintain Service Cloud (ADX261)
Prepare for your Service Cloud Consultant Certification Exam (CRT261)
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce CRT-261 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant Practice Test|
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Syllabus:
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the use cases and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers (help desk, product support, telesales, service, field service/depot repair, B2C, B2B, etc.).
- Identify the benefits of a knowledge base.
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center licensing and deployment strategies.
|Service Cloud Solution Design||
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design.
- Given a scenario, understand the use cases and benefits for implementing CTI, Communities, and Salesforce Field Service.
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article record types, articles, and publishing workflow.
- Understand the key factors to consider when implementing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
- Given a scenario, describe the considerations when migrating from Knowledge to Lightning Knowledge.
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel (Experience Cloud Sites, mobile, phone, email, web, chat, and social media.)
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to case submission.
- Explain the design considerations (user interface, user profiles, objects to expose, sharing model, reporting, etc.) and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution (mobile, phone, email, web, chat, or social media).
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, work orders, Experience Cloud Sites, Chat, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements and milestones in Salesforce.
- Explain the use cases, capabilities, and limitations of Service Cloud automation (Salesforce Flow, quick actions, macros, quick text).
- Identify use cases and capabilities of Social Customer Service.
|Contact Center Analytics||
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution, taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies (ACD, IVR, PBX, etc.).
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives).
|Integration and Data Management||
- Explain the use cases and considerations for common Service Cloud Integrations.
- Explain the considerations for data migration and data quality.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate Service Console features to meet the business need.
- Explain how different Service Console features work together to deliver business value.
- Given a set of business requirements, describe how a feature should be implemented.