The Salesforce Strategy Designer exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Strategy Designer exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the Strategy Designer objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Strategy Designer certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Designer domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer exam.
Salesforce Strategy Designer Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer|
|Exam Code||Strategy Designer|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Prepare for Your Strategy Designer Credential
Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Prep
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce Strategy Designer Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer Practice Test|
Salesforce Strategy Designer Syllabus:
- Given a customer scenario, create an effective challenge statement that pairs a business objective with a user problem, to frame the altitude and scope of a design project.
- Based on the challenge statement created, identify the metrics and signals that will define success.
- Given a customer scenario, evaluate how the internal dynamics of the organization might impact your recommendation on the right approach to solving the challenge statement.
- Given a scenario, explain how key external context for innovation might influence or impact the organization's strategy.
- Defend the rationale for strategic directions, including how they satisfy business and user needs, and future implications.
- Given a customer scenario, advocate for ethics and values on behalf of both users and the organization.
|Tools and Artifacts||
- Given a business need, connect user needs to high-level Salesforce capabilities.
- Given a customer scenario, determine the criteria for feasibility, desirability, and viability within a user experience.
- Given a scenario, craft a strategy to create alignment.
- Given evolving internal dynamics, identify the key relationships needed to solve the challenge statement.
- Given an audience description, identify the best presentation techniques for communicating a vision.
- Given a scenario, utilize the tools for productive cross-discipline collaboration.
|Leveraging Adjacent Roles/Skills||
- Given an aligned vision, create a roadmap for implementation that is feasible and holds true to the vision in every iteration.
- Given a scenario, determine the technical and business capabilities that underpin the delivery of vision to solution.
- Given a scenario of disparate business and technical deliverables within a design/build team, facilitate productive collaboration.
- Given a scenario, determine the knowledge and skill infusions needed in the creation of a vision.