We have prepared Professional VMware vSphere 6.7 Delta (2V0-21.19D) certification sample questions to make you aware of actual exam properties. This sample question set provides you with information about the VCP-DCV 2020 exam pattern, question formate, a difficulty level of questions and time required to answer each question. To get familiar with VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020) exam, we suggest you try our Sample VMware 2V0-21.19D Certification Practice Exam in simulated VMware certification exam environment.
To test your knowledge and understanding of concepts with real-time scenario based VMware 2V0-21.19D questions, we strongly recommend you to prepare and practice with Premium VMware VCP-DCV 2020 Certification Practice Exam. The premium VMware VCP-DCV 2020 certification practice exam helps you identify topics in which you are well prepared and topics in which you may need further training to achieving great score in actual VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020) exam.
VMware 2V0-21.19D Sample Questions:
01. When vCenter HA configuration is completed, which of the three nodes hosts the management IP?
02. A vSphere administrator has enabled vSphere Distributed Power Management (DPM) on a DRS cluster. The hosts are not entering standby mode even though there is enough available compute capacity.
Which feature should be enabled to ensure DPM functions correctly?
a) UEFI mode
b) vSphere HA
c) Wake on LAN
d) Proactive HA
03. In a vSphere HA cluster, which of the following methods can be used when the master node cannot communicate with a slave host?
a) Network Heartbeating
b) Management Networking
c) Datastore Networking
d) Datastore Heartbeating
04. What are two requirements in order to restore a Resource Pool Tree from a snapshot?
a) vSphere DRS must be turned on.
b) A restore can only be performed on a vSphere DRS cluster within the original vCenter Server.
c) vSphere DRS must be turned off.
d) A restore can only be performed on the same cluster the snapshot was taken from.
05. Where would a vSphere administrator find general vCenter Server logs on a vCenter Server Appliance?
06. How many USB devices can be added to a VM?
07. Which two virtual NICs support Wake-on-Lan to resume a virtual machine that is in standby mode?
d) vmxnet 3
08. Which is the correct sequence to upgrade a vSphere infrastructure?
a) vCenter Server > ESXi host > VMware Tools > VM compatibility
b) ESXi host > vCenter Server > VMware Tools > VM compatibility
c) vCenter host > ESXi host > VM compatibility > VMware Tools
d) ESXi host > vCenter Server > VM compatibility > VMware Tools
09. The storage administrator has decided to implement NAS in a deployment. Which hardware acceleration API should be used to change the virtual disk file?
a) full file clone
b) reserve space
c) native snapshot support
d) write same
10. Which three prerequisites must be in place prior to enabling secure boot for a virtual machine?
a) Virtual Machine.Config.Settings privileges
b) an encrypted USB drive
c) Virtual Hardware version 13 or later
d) Virtual Hardware version 12 or later
e) EFI firmware
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, c, e
Note: Please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for any error in VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020) certification exam sample questions