Citrix Certifications Make a Distinction to Your Career and Your Organization
At Citrix, they are big supporters of technical education and training that lead to certifications. Earning Citrix certifications throughout your career can help you:
- Make a more valuable addition to your organization
- Stand out from the crowd
- Command a larger salary
- Perform at a higher level
According to the recent IT Skills and Salary Report, 2018 based on a survey of 16,200 IT professionals worldwide, certifications still matter to individuals and organizations alike. Seventy percent of individual professionals who prepared for certification exams in the past year reported an improvement in their on-the-job effectiveness, while the vast majority of decision makers (95%) believe certification provides added value to the organization, above and beyond the cost involved. Then there is the monetary benefit.
In North America, the difference between salaries of certified and non-certified IT staff is 22 percent. In the Asia Pacific, that advantage doubles to 45%. Interestingly, the financial incentive to earn one or multiple certifications changes by region. In the United States and EMEA, the most meaningful pay increases come with the first and second certifications.
Citrix Certifications Make the Top 20
As part of its report, The composed a list of the top 20 highest-paying certifications.
Two Citrix certifications made this exclusive list:
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE-V): $111,923 average salary
- Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP-M): $108,569 average salary
But that is not all.
Citrix Offers Some Other High-Paying Certifications:
- Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N): $103,111 average salary
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V): $97,978 average salary
- Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N): $96,310 average salary
Career and Organizational Value
Certifications help IT professionals do their jobs faster and more thoroughly, according to the other survey. They also gain respect, many respondents (38%) said that according to preparation for a Citrix certification exam, their expertise was more attempted later.
Regarding organizational benefits, decision-makers reported that certified team members could troubleshoot issues and complete projects more quickly. Citrix Certifications also help the organization meet client requirements and avoid skills gaps.
Choose Your Path to Citrix Certification
Citrix Education offers many training options to prepare for your certification exam.
- Choice of Location: Citrix Authorized Learning Center classroom, on-site at your facility, online (virtual)
- Choice of Learning Format: Instructor-led training, group training, e-learning
Citrix certifications can make a significant contribution to the success of your career, your IT operation, and your organization.