The Salesforce TVB-101 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Salesforce Associate exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Associate exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the TVB-101 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Associate certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Associate domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Associate exam.
Salesforce TVB-101 Exam Summary:
Registration fee: USD 75
Retake fee: Free
|Number of Questions||40|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Trailblazer Virtual Bootcamp for Salesforce Associates (TVB101)
Prepare for Your Salesforce Associate Credential
Salesforce Associate Certification Prep
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce TVB-101 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Associate Practice Test|
Salesforce Associate Syllabus:
- Given a scenario, describe various resources available to learn and apply in demand Salesforce skills.
- Given a use case, identify which Salesforce Customer 360 product offerings could be used.
- Describe how companies use Salesforce.
- Differentiate between various job roles and career paths in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Given a scenario, identify how a user can locate and access necessary information.
- Given a scenario, identify where Salesforce customization takes place.
- Explain the relationship between the core standard objects (account, contact, lead, opportunity, case).
- Given a scenario, determine which feature to use to ensure data visibility.
- Given a scenario, determine which tool to use to ensure data integrity.
|Reports & Dashboards||
- Describe reports on Salesforce.
- Describe dashboards on Salesforce.