01. What is the purpose of gathering requirements in customer engagement?
a) To design the solution
b) To document the plan
c) To identify the customer's needs
d) To create an agenda
02. A company has B2C Commerce and Marketing Cloud. The Marketing team wants to match up the purchasing data from B2C Commerce to the Marketing Cloud subscriber data. Which two objects from B2C Commerce should a Solution Architect map to Marketing Cloud in order to meet the company's needs?
03. When considering standard Salesforce product capabilities, what should you keep in mind when selecting a product?
a) The business requirements
b) The popularity of the product
c) The cost of the product
d) The product's brand reputation
04. A company wants to Implement B2C Commerce and Service Cloud and connect the systems with their existing Instance of Marketing Cloud. Which two tactics should a Solution Architect recommend to model a customer across all three systems?
Choose 2 answers
a) Use Customer 360 Data Manager to assign the Global Party ID and use it as a primary key across all systems including the new Subscriber ID in Marketing Cloud.
b) Send the Marketing Cloud Subscriber Key to Service Cloud and B2C Commerce to be held for reference.
c) Migrate the Subscriber Key in Marketing Cloud to be the Service Cloud Contact or Person Account ID.
d) Using Service Cloud as a central point hold unique identifiers from all systems including the Service Cloud Contact or Person Account ID and B2C Commerce CustomerNo and Customer ID
05. A salesperson needs to know which subscription a customer has subscribed to or unsubscribed from when reviewing their account in Sales Cloud. However, Marketing Cloud needs to honor the unsubscribe action when itsends out emails.
Which two steps should a Solution Architect take to meet these requirements?
Choose 2 answers
a) Implement the Marketing Cloud Connector to ensure the unsubscribe data is synced from Sales Cloud.
b) Use the out-of-the-box preference center in Marketing Cloud.
c) Create a custom preference center that updates the records in Sales Cloud.
d) Create a Journey activity to update the records in Sales Cloud.
06. How can a multi-cloud strategy and implementation approach be used to create custom personalized experiences that utilize the power of the Customer Data Platform?
a) By using Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email campaigns
b) By using Salesforce Commerce Cloud for purchasing and service
c) By using Salesforce Service Cloud for customer support
d) By integrating multiple Salesforce clouds and third-party systems to collect, analyze and act on customer data.
07. A company wants to integrate B2C Commerce and Marketing Cloud so that customers shopping onlinecan be segmented for marketing campaigns like Abandoned Cart and Post Purchase Journeys. Which two actions are needed to enable an Abandoned Cart Journey?
a) Integrate product, order, and customer data feeds into Marketing Cloud DataExtensions
b) Integrate product, order, and customer data feeds into Service Cloud objects
c) Use Mulesoft to bring order and customer data feeds from B2C Commerce to Marketing Cloud
d) Implement the Marketing Cloud coilect.js through the storefront by using the Connector's reference implementation
08. An organization chosea multi-cloud solution that Is comprised of Service Cloud and B2C Commerce. The organization now wants to ensure that the theme of Its self-service portal Is consistent with the theme of its B2C Commerce storefront. How should a Solution Architect ensurethat this requirement Is met?
a) Set the value of the Style Sheet URL setting to match the publicly-accessible URL of the style sheet the organization wants to use.
b) Set the value of the Portal Theme URL setting to match the publicly-accessible URL of the style sheet the organization wants to use.
c) Copy any relevant .ess code from the organization's website and paste it into the pages for the self-service portal in Page Builder.
d) Make a copy of the appropriate .ess file from the organization's webserver and upload it to the self-service portal.
09. A company wants to send a coupon code to VIP customers who have abandoned their cart. The company also wants to track email open and forward count, as well as disable the coupon code after a single use. Which set of platforms and native services should a Solution Architect recommend to satisfy these requirements?
a) Service Cloud for customer segmentation; third-party service for creation of coupon codes; B2C Commerce and Marketing Cloud functionalities to send abandoned cart emails; Service Cloud to track email opens and forwards.
b) Marketing Cloud for customer segmentation; Service Cloud for creation of coupon codes; B2C Commerce to send abandoned cart emails; Tableau CRM to track email opens and forwards.
c) Marketing Cloud for customer segmentation; B2C Commerce for creation of coupon codes; B2C Commerce and Marketing Cloud functionalities to send abandoned cart emails; Marketing Cloud to track email opens and forwards.
d) B2C Commerce for customer segmentation; Service Cloud for creation of coupon codes; B2C Commerce and Marketing Cloud functionalities to send abandoned cart emails; Service Cloud to track email opens and forwards.
10. Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) wants to use Salesforce as a front end for creating accounts using the lead-to-opportunity process. When an opportunity is closed or won, an order must be created in the ERP, which manages orders. The organization has an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) that supports the CometD protocol.
Which two integration approaches or steps should a Solution Architect recommend for this scenario?
Choose 2 answers
a) Enable ESB to publish to the platform event using the CometD protocol and notify the back-end ERP system to create the order synchronously.
b) Define a new platform event in Salesforce and then create a Process Builder process to publish a platform event when the opportunity status changes to Closed-Won.
c) Define a new platform event in the back-end system for the order details and then create a Process Builder process to initiate the platform event when the opportunity status changes to Closed-Won.
d) Enable ESB to subscribe to the platform event using the CometD protocol and notify the back-end ERP system to create the order asynchronously.