01. Universal Containers needs to create a roll-up summary field on a custom object that counts the number of related records on another custom object. What type of field must exist before the roll-up summary can be created, and where should it be located?
a) A lookup relationship field on the parent object
b) A lookup relationship field on the child object
c) A master-detail relationship field on the parent object
d) A master-detail relationship field on the child object
02. What is a Lightning page?
a) A page you can access via a customer community
b) The new name for a Salesforce page layout
c) A custom layout used to create pages in Salesforce1
d) A compact, configurable, and reusable element
03. In order to create an App Launcher component in Lightning, what must an admin do?
a) Contact Salesforce to have the component activated for the Lightning App Builder
b) Navigate to Setup | Customize | User Interface to enable the component for the Lightning App Builder
c) Purchase a license for the Lightning App Builder
d) Join the pilot Lightning App Builder team
04. Universal Container's app builder needs to display an account's rating on all contacts related to that account. Which formula is valid in a text formula field on the contact to display the appropriate value?
(Choose two answers)
a) CASE(Account.Rating, Hot, Hot, Warm, Warm, Cold, Cold, Not Rated)
b) CASE(Account.Rating, "Hot", "Hot", "Warm", "Warm,", "Cold", "Cold", "Not Rated")
05. You can create global actions to let users create which of the following records?
(Select any three)
d) Chatter posts
e) Event (without invitees)
06. A developer has completed work in the sandbox and is ready to send it to a related organization. Which deployment tool should be used?
a) The Force.com IDE
b) Unmanaged packages
c) Change sets
d) The Force.com Migration Tool
07. Universal Containers needs to set the record type for a converted lead's Account, Contact, and Opportunity based on the user who is converting the lead. How can this be accomplished?
a) Set the default record types for each Profile for Account, Contact, and Opportunity to the desired record type for converted records.
b) Set the default record types for each Role for Account, Contact, and Opportunity to the desired record type for converted records.
c) Set the master record types for each Profile for Account, Contact, and Opportunity to the desired record type for converted records.
d) Set the master record types for each Role for Account, Contact, and Opportunity to the desired record type for converted records.
08. Where can a Standard Lightning Component be placed in the Lightning App Builder tool?
a) Console Layout
c) Mobile Card
d) Mini Page Layout
09. Universal Containers has limited in-house development resources, but would like to support online payment processing for its products. What is the recommended solution to meet this requirement?
a) Configure pricebooks, products, and payment schedules to enable this capability.
b) Work with developers to develop custom code for payment processing.
c) Configure Outbound Messaging to send a message to an external Payment Gateway.
d) Install an AppExchange product to provide Payment Gateway processing.
10. Actions on a Lightning page allow you to do which of the following?
a) Send e-mails and delete or clone records
b) Send an e-mail, create a task, and create or update records
c) Clone records, add users, and assign permissions
d) Send e-mails, send outbound messages, and launch a flow