The Salesforce CRT-250 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Marketing Cloud Administrator exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the CRT-250 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Administrator domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator exam.
Salesforce CRT-250 Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Administer Marketing Cloud
Google Analytics 360 for Marketing Cloud
Prepare for your Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification Exam (CRT250)
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce CRT-250 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator Practice Test|
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Syllabus:
|Digital Marketing Proficiency||
- Describe governance and compliance in relation to digital marketing.
- Recognize security best practices for data, permissions, and PII.
- Describe Marketing Cloud product inventory and product offerings.
|Subscriber Data Management||
- Given a scenario, describe the contact model.
- Given a scenario, evaluate data quality.
- Explain preference and profile center concepts.
- Given a scenario, implement the configuration of business units, users/permissions, and security/passwords.
- Given a scenario, determine how to configure integrations.
- Describe the features in Setup Home.
- Describe Marketing Cloud extension products.
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Mobile Studio.
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Email Studio.
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Social Studio and Advertising Studio.
- Explain the concepts and typical use cases of Journey Builder.
- Given a scenario, describe solutions for data extraction and report generation.
- Given a scenario, monitor a Marketing Cloud account and provide system availability.
- Given a scenario, evaluate benefits of additional Marketing Cloud products.